Summer Mercato 2016
(07-10-2016, 07:30 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Edit: reza where's the news about Arbeloa? I can't see it on either Football Italia or Milannews

(07-10-2016, 07:48 PM)nefremo Wrote: Are you doubting Reza? How dare you!!! Big Grin

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transf...ilan-move/

Gazzetta got it from me Grinundwech Tongue
Hello;
l'm a Besiktaş fan from Turkey. We won Turkish league last season. Our attack was great. Atiba, Gomez, Sosa, Özyakup, Frei, Quaresma are all great players and All of them would be great signings for you. Not only Turkish league.We did good job in Europe too. We played the best football both in Europe and Turkish League.
some suggestion from me; Atiba, Özyakup, Sosa and Gomez.
Donnarumma
Abate Alex Romagnoli Antonelli
Atiba
Kucka Özyakup
Sosa
Gomez M.Niang

Atiba 8 m €
Özyakup 40 m €
Sosa 10 m €
Gomez 15 m €
l would add Tore to this names, nevertheless West Ham loaned him for 5 m € with the option to buy at 10 m pounds. Around 20 m€ for our rotation player. 10 m € for our best player is the biggest bargain in the football history.
Welcome to MM, Kann1903. Smile

Those are a lot of new names (to me), I must say. Wink
Wouldn't you be pretty mad if we take all those players from your team though?

Big Grin
There are reports that suggest that until the preliminary agreement with the Chinese is signed (which may never happen Big Grin), Milan cannot make official offers to sign players. But didn't we sign Gianluca Lapadula? And how did that happen? Icon_lol2
So, Inter is after Joao Mario... As a sporting fan I've been watching this guy grow for years. He's already quality and will become great... I would rather see us spend 30-35 to sign him rather than Andre Gomes and, more importantly, not see him go to those stupid pieces of blue and black crap!

Joao Mario is a good cm who can play as a #10 and a winger... His best spot is as a #10 and would be a very handy player. Still only 23 years old. the other I would like to see at Milan is William Carvalho. Great defensive midfielder. He's an absolute wall in front of the defense and his passing is also great... Although I would rather both stay at Sporting, it's inevitable that they will eventually leave and would live to see them come to Milan rather than anywhere else.
Our targets and rumours are getting more and more ambitious .... or not

Kevin Lasagna latest rumour.
(07-11-2016, 12:03 AM)xudong Wrote: There are reports that suggest that until the preliminary agreement with the Chinese is signed (which may never happen Big Grin), Milan cannot make official offers to sign players. But didn't we sign Gianluca Lapadula? And how did that happen? Icon_lol2

Lapadula is on the top of the Chinese wish list. They approved that one, we have to wait with anyone else.
(07-11-2016, 02:21 AM)reza Wrote: Our targets and rumours are getting more and more ambitious .... or not

Kevin Lasagna latest rumour.

Is Lasagna the statement you were looking for?
Missing out on Pjaca is fine when we get Pastore soon after. Just like when Cannavaro was stolen in front of our nose, we moved quickly to secure Nesta many years ago, an equal replacement(or better)