Summer Mercato 2016
(07-31-2016, 09:32 PM)Graeme_C Wrote: I can understand letting him go for free, but paying his contract for 6 months makes no sense at all. Thats a lose- lose

Of course it is a really bad deal for us, but in the long run I hope that it is still worth it.

P.S. Thanks to Galliani who gave (gives) everyone an unbelievably high salary, we should expect more and more of this happening to us.
Galliani....there should be a book about him that explains how to ruin a perfectly good thing, and how NOT to manage a football club and its finances.

This fool gave Matri a 400,000 Euro raise when he was signing him. Don't forget that he actually wanted to leave to have a lot more playing time and his favorite coach (Allegri) was asking for him. Keeping all of these things in mind, we had the advantage in the negotiations and Matri would've probably even made the switch for less than what he was making in Juventus just to be more of a central figure at milan with Allegri. But no, Galliani gave him a 2.7mil deal....400,000 more thands his Juve deal.

Now that's what I call brilliant management and negotiations.
Selling De Sciglio 'instead of' Bacca to raise money for the mercato makes giving Muntari an extension look good.
Yeah let's go Italian Milan by selling DES and signing 31yr Sosa. I read an article in Fotball Italia : Milan's SELF inflicted MEDIOCRITY. It really is..
If they sell DES I think I will be offically done with the club, makes no sense. We were sold the bs youth project and the kid has been with the club since he was a youngster. I rather we didnt sell at all as we all know Galliani will only spend the money on some geona player, or one of his agent friends..

If there is seriously no money this summer for transfers, why are the club holding onto Galliani... he needs to go.. That surely would be like a new signing to the fans..
(08-01-2016, 08:43 AM)Graeme_C Wrote: If there is seriously no money this summer for transfers, why are the club holding onto Galliani... he needs to go.. That surely would be like a new signing to the fans..

Sadly, No Money means Not only we can't buy players but also we can't sack Galliani..because of his severance money (He has been working for 20+ years ). 

So, he will be gone from Milan only if : he resign (let go of his severance $$..which is highly unlikely) OR when the new owner is coming.
If des gone it will be last one for me, and i wont be back until gali and berlu out of this club.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
I saw this about Galliani's dealings with Genoa

http://www.calcioefinanza.it/2016/08/01/...usvalenze/
It says that Galiani put price on DeS. 30 millions. Funds will be invested in "rebuilding the team."
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-01-2016, 02:02 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It says that Galiani put price on DeS. 30 millions. Funds will be invested in "rebuilding the team."

Galliani needs some money for his Ibiza holidays, so he is offering Bacca and DeS to clubs. The only thing he will rebuild with it, is his beach chair.