Summer Mercato 2016
(08-04-2016, 12:07 PM)StarFrog Wrote: Gustavo Gomez, defender of Lanus on his way to Milan. Loan with buy option of €8 million. Possible medical today. [GdS]

OK I get it. We are loaning from Paraguay because no one believes us in Europe anymore.
(08-04-2016, 12:11 PM)StarFrog Wrote: They do. Romagnoli was 8.5M when we bought him for 28M.

Donnarumma is 10M now but would probably go for at least 30M.

By that "mistakes" ,this player should be payed at most 5,5-6M.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-04-2016, 12:07 PM)StarFrog Wrote: Gustavo Gomez, defender of Lanus on his way to Milan. Loan with buy option of €8 million. Possible medical today. [GdS]
I'm okay with the bold part. At least if it doesn't work out, we can always make up silly reason not to exercise the option.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(08-04-2016, 01:02 PM)Nalx Wrote: I'm okay with the bold part. At least if it doesn't work out, we can always make up silly reason not to exercise the option.

Yes, it is a little bit risky egen he has not played in Europe before. However with your current situation it is the kind of players we should buy. 

Hopefully we can pick up a midfielders or two too.
The buy option makes the deal perfectly appealing.. If he's good we buy him and we win big, if he sucks we send him back. His wages are probably only 80k a year anyways.. What we pay Matri a week Big Grin
So....our starting CB next year is Zapata and Romagnoli again? Hmm...can't see anything wrong with that, I mean, it worked out so well last year. Oh wait! It didn't?!

Gomez, as more and more people chime in, seems like a decent signing. And as a loan with right to purchase, is not a bad gamble to take on. But this damned team doesn't need any more gambles, we need surefire contributors. Me personally didn't even think Mussachio was good enough because of how much pressure our defense will be under every game, and now we get a homeless man's version of Mussachio. The part that pisses me off is, if we do end up selling Bacca toward the end of the mercato, we would have cash in our hands, and nobody to spend it on. It's going to go into Berlu and Galli's pockets again, and we are back to the whole "Fine as we are" song and dance.
(08-04-2016, 06:04 PM)slifersd Wrote: So....our starting CB next year is Zapata and Romagnoli again? Hmm...can't see anything wrong with that, I mean, it worked out so well last year. Oh wait! It didn't?!

Gomez, as more and more people chime in, seems like a decent signing. And as a loan with right to purchase, is not a bad gamble to take on. But this damned team doesn't need any more gambles, we need surefire contributors. Me personally didn't even think Mussachio was good enough because of how much pressure our defense will be under every game, and now we get a homeless man's version of Mussachio. The part that pisses me off is, if we do end up selling Bacca toward the end of the mercato, we would have cash in our hands, and nobody to spend it on. It's going to go into Berlu and Galli's pockets again, and we are back to the whole "Fine as we are" song and dance.

Yeah, Gomez might turn out to be a useful player, but for sure he is not someone to get excited about.
Latest rumour: Gustavo Gomez for 7-8 million and not a loan.
(08-04-2016, 05:55 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Its amazing I mean absolutely astounding that a "group" who owned a total of 0.00% of AC Milan were able to block almost an entire mercato and cause 7/8 sponsors to bot renew and lose €40m because of that.Let it sink in , they owned non nil zip zilch zeroooo of the club yet could have such a big influence...

I know. The more you think of it, the more you have to be convinced that it is just an excuse that B&G used conveniently to not buy anyone worthy. 

Did anyone even know whether the Chinese consortium actually existed, (and if so), who were in it? Big Grin

I read that another Chinese consortium came forward for negotiation. Great news! That should be enough to get B&G through for another season. Big Grin

What a masterpiece by B&G.  Okmilan
(08-04-2016, 07:46 PM)reza Wrote: Latest rumour: Gustavo Gomez for 7-8 million and not a loan.

I love how journalists can get paid for whatever BS they wish to sprout and have no repercussions whatsoever, by the use of words such as "rumor", "may", "apparently", "it is believed that", "according to reliable sources".  Devilf Devilf Devilf