Summer Mercato 2016
Unless Balo lowers down his wage, no small club is able to afford him. Big club wouldnt take the risk. To bad for mr I will win ballon dor.
This has to be the most boring summer when it comes to Milan transfers.
I hope it won't come down to Matri vs. Balotelli. That would be pathetic.
https://youtu.be/RJHl5Mh1zDs

Here is a link from boca-san lorenzo for those that want to see Bentancur in action. He played the whole game but for some reason the video starts at the 20th min of the first half.

Its hard to know what to make of it. He sure is a clever short passer of the ball and barely takes more than 1-2 touches on the ball. Gets away from trouble nicely too. It's impossible to know if he is ready to step into our team immediately from this game.

If I had to pick a player that everyone knows to compare Bentancur to.....I'd say Busquets with maybe a bit more flare and pace at times, but less defensive awareness and ability.
Outgoing has been much better than incoming this mercato. Matri may be Sassuolo player as soon as tomorrow.
I don't mean to disagree with you so much lately Reza, but I have to again! Big Grin

I would say that outgoing has been just as bad if not worse. We haven't made a single dime from selling players. Everyone that left has either been released (some even with a golden handshake like Menez) for free or their contract ended. The only one we made money from was El Shaarawy but than again, that was last year's deal.

Maybe you are right in terms of just releasing deadweight and losing some of those salaries.....but all in all, we are just unable to sell players and in some cases we can't even give them away for free as they cost us money. Lopez is another example....he is now getting paid a ton of money to sit on the bench.
You are not wrong Big Grin With Galliani selling players is rarely easy, wrong salaries and extensions as we all know.
I wonder where are all of Galliani's agent friends when it comes to selling players. Why don't they step in now and do Galliani a favor and find their clients a new team!?
They say now with Bentancur deal collapsing, we are returning to Sosa.
http://www.football-italia.net/89810/milan-return-sosa

It's very funny now really... With our pathetic 10M-or-so budget we are hunting unknown average midfielders like it would really make a difference. In reality, it won't.
Jose Sosa is a very good Offensive Midfielder but because of that you really want a young talent or a famous midfielder you can't judge his abilities correctly. Yes 7.5 m is very much for a player who is not famous and 31 years old but Besiktas is in a bad situation also and now they have to find someone for the same position. So the price must make them pleased and 7.5 is ok for them I guess. Sosa is a crusader he pressures in the attacking area like a deffensive midfielder so it helps intercepting, he is not an ordinary number 10. Played for Bayern, Napoli and Atleti. He cant be that bad and you will regret about your comments when the season ends. Besides he is eager to play Milan and it is another reason for fighting a succesful season