Summer Mercato 2016
Tonelli , Mammana , Witsel , Vasquez & someone from the clearout that City Bayern Chelsea Real are going to have please.
(03-18-2016, 06:54 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Tonelli , Mammana , Witsel , Vasquez & someone from the clearout that City Bayern Chelsea Real are going to have please.

Not a bad list. There should be quite some clearouts from those big clubs that are having new coaches coming in. A few decent players are expected to be on the move (at least according to rumours) like Kompany, Mangala, Benatia, Götze, Oscar, Pedro, Matic, Kroos, James, Casemiro, Kovacic and Isco come to mind. Realistic? Probably not...  Dodgy
(03-18-2016, 09:44 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Not a bad list. There should be quite some clearouts from those big clubs that are having new coaches coming in. A few decent players are expected to be on the move (at least according to rumours) like Kompany, Mangala, Benatia, Götze, Oscar, Pedro, Matic, Kroos, James, Casemiro, Kovacic and Isco come to mind. Realistic? Probably not...  Dodgy
I think Kovacic might be realistic , a loan with an option perhaps & he may be okay moving back to Milan.Casemiro too.
Benatia should definitely be a realistic option prob around the €20m mark thats if Carlo doesnt want him.
The rest are probably out of Milans reach and price range....

Come to think of it Tonelli Mammana , Witsel , Kovacic , Vasquez could be a very very good mercato.Highly unlikely though and quite expensive maybe in the north of €80m range.
(03-18-2016, 11:38 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I think Kovacic might be realistic , a loan with an option perhaps & he may be okay moving back to Milan.Casemiro too.
Benatia should definitely be a realistic option prob around the €20m mark thats if Carlo doesnt want him.

Come to think of it Tonelli Mammana , Witsel , Kovacic , Vasquez could be a very very good mercato.Highly unlikely though and quite expensive maybe in the north of €80m range.

Agreed. That would be a very good transfer window for us these days. I'm not sure I'm that optimistic though, but let's keep our hopes up. Smile
Kovacis sounds exciting to me, ex-inter, talented, high possibility to be another Pirlo/Seedorf's Smile
Kova-We-Kan
(03-18-2016, 11:38 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I think Kovacic might be realistic , a loan with an option perhaps & he may be okay moving back to Milan.Casemiro too.

This is more like a dream. In reality, G might extend Mexes & Boateng contracts then sign Balo for cheap. Fine as we are Smile)
(03-19-2016, 06:32 AM)Sheldon Wrote: This is more like a dream. In reality, G might extend Mexes & Boateng contracts then sign Balo for cheap. Fine as we are Smile)

Maybe not bad  Sagrin ...But I do see a sort of situation with no investor no new owner and 1/2 high profile sales along with Mexes Lopez El Shaarawy Adriano Balotelli leaving.

As for signings look to Pavoletti someone like DeRoon thats been mentioned.Maybe an Ivanovic type of deal , and without being a smart ass anyone thats had 1 good game for Genoa.
I wish we could fire Galliani and find someone to replace him ASAP before this summer comes. We have potential to completely revamp this side. Like you guys have mentioned, a lot of teams will be doing their clear outs, and like we learned via Merda when they bought Madrid and Juve's trash, it has potential to build a winning side. Let's not even talk about Robben. Anyhow, I know guys like Isco, Kroos, Oscar are probably out of reach. However..

Matic & Casemiro are two players I'd definitely try to take off them. I don't think Matic will run over 30m, and Casemiro probably 10-15m.

Also, the latest news says that Galliani has made contacts with Atletico Madrid over Oliver Torres... Super talented 20 year old trequartista who has had various fall outs with management over the past few months and isnt happy. On top of that, Ibrahimovic's wife apparently only wants Milan, and other former soccer players/current players are hinting him coming back. I think that'll do a lot more for this team than meets the eye, not only do I believe he offers at least two more years of world class on field contribution, but I believe he also brings back the image our team should have and he'll definitely help lure over better players. Even if we have to pay him something astronomical like 10-15mln euros per season, I'd do it. That's 20-30mln euros for two seasons and honestly even at his age if we had to buy him I'd still put that price tag on him because he's only gotten better since he left us IMO.

I'd sell off Menez, Adriano and Honda and bring in Vazquez, Ibra and Oliver Torres. If Ibrahimovic comes on a free since his contract is expired, it's only Vazquez and Torres we'd be paying for and I'm sure we can get both for about 30-35m. Finally in the defence I'd probably try to take Mangala away from Man city, but if that doesn't work out I wouldn't mind Mammana or Tonelli for around 7-8m.

Ibra free
Oliver Torres 15m
Vazquez 20m
Matic 30m
Casemiro 15m
Mammana 7m
Vangioni free
Total: 87mln

Didn't we spend more than that this mercato? My point is that's 87mln euros not including the 25-30m we can get from selling Adriano,Menez, Honda and/or Lopez, and we'd have a completely new look squad that's actually competitive. There's a lot of possibilities this summer, it's just a shame that Galliani hardly ever makes them reality. What infuriates me even more is that when we actually have someone semi-valuable to sell like El Shaarawy or Saponara, we give them away for peanuts. When we want Romagnoli or Bertolacci, we pay over the top fees. I think a big mistake we've done recently is letting El Sha go to Roma. A young, prospective player playing poorly.. Why force sell him for next to nothing instead of bringing him back when we're having another almost miserable season, and let him have one more go? I'm sure if he started playing like he is for Roma now he'd be worth 20.

Another little bit of bad news is that Ancelotti really wants Bacca at Bayern next season and they'd be willing to pay reported fees in the 40-50m range.
Im not gone on Ibra if thats what they pin their hopes on.But if he came along with Tonelli Mammana Witsel Vasquez Vangioni & a checky Kovacic move , along with keeping Bacca Bona Roma Donna then its good.

Ofcourse thats unlikely , as its what around €80-€90m along with a massive Ibra salary for a club that bleeds money and will probably have north €100m loss this year with no UCL and a revenue of slightly under €200m.