Summer Mercato 2016
So I guess it's official!

Mihajlovic gone! Brocchi takes over!

Well, at least stitch will be happy! Big Grin

I can't comment on this move. I'd like to see Brocchi in action before I do. Mihajlovic was going to go in the summer anyway....so I guess if Brocchi was Berlu's choice, we might as well see what he can do now before we entrust him an entire summer and season next year.
(04-11-2016, 08:53 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Milan have hired Francesco Bega, former Genoa's youth sporting director, as a scout for the first team [Corriere della Sera].

Speaking of scouts haha GENOAAAAAA

Sellvio Berlu$coni@Pure_Milanista 10h10 hours ago

@MilanEye now we'll sign the Genoa players before they are Genoa players. Unreal move

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Brocchi... Are you f* kidding me?!? Is this how it ends?
(04-06-2016, 09:22 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Kovacic rumours are growing, with it looking more possible.

I would suggest we keep the discussion about management/coach in one thread (Milan Management thread). Currently this discussion seems to be ongoing in two threads and honestly it's kind of difficult to know where to post about it Big Grin

(04-12-2016, 04:47 AM)Sheldon Wrote: Sellvio Berlu$coni@Pure_Milanista 10h10 hours ago

@MilanEye now we'll sign the Genoa players before they are Genoa players. Unreal move

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This one makes my day. LoL we try to get Genoa players cheaper (skipping middleman)
Thanks edysim, Head coach discussion seems to be centered here for now:

http://milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1009

On Francesco Bega, honestly I will admit to being clueless on the guy and everything about him. However, I'm not aware of Genoa's youth being particularly fantastic (a couple of potential players aside), so I'm hesitant on what this move means. If we're being optimistic and management are building with some plan in mind, it could mean Silvio's going full swing with the Italian young/youth project and this guy is identified as a man to help identify the best young talents in Italy and secure them early (a lot like Juve do). If we're being optimistic that is.
What does it matter even if he can identify young talents. Galliani only will do, what Galliani wants to do! Coaches' heads will keep flying, in the meantime, the club with the 2nd highest revenue in the country can't fight for the title...never mind that we had the highest revenue until a couple years ago, and were top 10 in Europe as well! But no...the man responsible for allocating these resources can't be touched. He is invincible!...while the club keeps sinking lower and lower. Even with 90mil in his pocket he couldn't get the right players, so what the hell can some scout change.
Brocchi as our new coach, oh boy, this is bad. Nothing against brocchi, but why again change coach?? We can do that for many more times it wont solve a thing.
I guess that 'll be the new strategy for berlusconi, blame everything on the coach and fire him. We'll become the new palermo this way.

Silvio and Galliani OUT please!!
Acording to Il Corriere dello Sport this summer Bacca is leaving and his replacement will be ,surprise ,surprise - Il Grande Pavoletti.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Ima predict Pavoletti in Tomas Rincon in Ezequiel Monoz in from Genoa Suso back Matri back ...possibly Vasquez Balotelli loan extension

Bacca sold Menez Sold SES sold Adriano Sold MexSex free'd 1 of Romagnoli Donnarumma Bonaventura sold ...book mark it I bet Im close

The sales will prolly bring in 50 to 60m up to 80/90/100m if 1 of Donna Roma Bona are sold.That will cover a large chunk of the mammoth loss.Vasquez 15m Pavoletti 10m Rincon Munoz dirt cheap or loans