Summer Mercato 2016
Yeah it sounds like there's actually a pretty good chance of Ibra coming back. I do like the idea of him and Bacca playing together.
Ibra and couple of necessary signings in midfield and defence are welcome .. We could really aim 3rd or even 2nd spot next season if so.
(05-05-2016, 02:03 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Raiola said in an interview that advanced talks are beginning with Ibrahimovic to return to Milan, but he isn't decided yet, and he's giving up a lot of money to make the move possible.

Personally, I don't think this is the correct long-term path, but Ibrahimovic can also single-handedly keep us a relevant side until we at least build some decent team. At this point, I think we're all pretty desperate to go back to winning ways. I also think Ibrahimovic deserves to come back, the guy has shown nothing but remorse for having to leave Milan and expressed nothing but love for the club. We need players like this, because the more time that passes with this mediocre Milan the less players there are in circulation who are actually attached to the shirt, and value it.

Second part I totally agree with you.
My biggest mercato wish is the sale of the club and brining back old guards to our staff. Scouts, directors , etc. And a real coach with real ideas and plans. I actually really like Miha (serious , competitive, but loved and respected by players) I'm ready for a 5 year project. Give me a 2 scudetti and one cl semifinal appearance and I'd be a happy fan.

With new owner, money, and staff-players I really don't think it is impossible.
(05-05-2016, 02:42 PM)edysim Wrote: Ibra and couple of necessary signings in midfield and defence are welcome .. We could really aim 3rd or even 2nd spot next season if so.

With Ibrahimovic, I wouldn't even rule out winning the scudetto. I think if we do end up getting Ibrahimovic it will show some real intention. As much as he loves Milan, he won't come to a team where he'll be surrounded by fodders. They're going to have to build a half decent team around him and I think it'll happen if he comes. Galliani making the signings is a negative, so I'm genuinely hoping we have someone else doing his job this summer.

On a side note, what does everyone think about Pellegrini being coach next season? So far just rumours, but I sort of like the idea. There are also links with Donadoni, but they've been around since he was at Parma lol.

Also, if Vilhena is a free agent that's a no brainer. The kid might be having a rough patch but he was immensely talented and I'd take the gamble for free any day.
(05-04-2016, 07:06 PM)nefremo Wrote: According to Sky, Besiktas have offered a 3 year deal to Zapata and it's worth 10mil. Not sure if those figures are 'net'.

Money aside, I think if Alex leaves (it looks like at this point he definitely will), than we need to make sure that Zapata stays. I'm not a big fan of Zapata and I surely don't want him to be a starter....but we are not going to find a 3rd choice CB of his level. Definitely not one that we don't have to pay a transfer fee for.

I would let them both leave, and take back Paletta as our third choice. In all honesty, Zapata is too error prone. Paletta is slightly more reliable, even if he's a slower less physical presence.
Galliani in charge having to replace 3 CD spots, Mexes too, right?, no point. He will probably bring Russo and Moras
(05-05-2016, 07:05 PM)reza Wrote: Galliani in charge having to replace 3 CD spots, Mexes too, right?, no point. He will probably bring Russo and Moras

Did you just google "Genoa Center Backs"????  Sagrin Sagrin
(05-05-2016, 07:59 PM)nefremo Wrote: Did you just google "Genoa Center Backs"????  Sagrin Sagrin

Our recent opponents CDs Tongue
Get Ibra back. Beg Mihajlovic to come back. that should set the vibe in the dressing room straight. I give it a few weeks before Ibra drop kicks Montoleaveo and his rebelling posse.