Summer Mercato 2016
good call Jay... but surely he's better than Galliani.

I'd also assume the new guys would just pay out his contract and get rid of him.

But Leonardo and Maldini together would actually be really good.
(05-13-2016, 06:56 AM)porcho Wrote: good call Jay... but surely he's better than Galliani.

I'd also assume the new guys would just pay out his contract and get rid of him.

But Leonardo and Maldini together would actually be really good.

Prospective signings would be in awe...I know I would , money respect for the SD the chance to be apart of rebuilding Milan .
Leonardo working with Maldini would be an interesting idea, with the two working in tandem to identify targets with Leonardo as primary negotiator. I know a number of fans have had issues with him since he went to Inter, but he was great when working alongside Braida and Galliani in management.
Ibrahimovic announces decision to leave PSG. Rumours say his next club will be LA Galaxy.
Some are saying that LA doesn't have any more designated player spots open. They already have Gerrard, Dos Santos and Robbie Keane. I believe the rules say that they can have only 3 of these players that don't count towards the salary cap. There are also international player slots, which I think are 7 or 8.....but than again, clubs can trade these amongst themselves. I'm not sure what the exact rules are as they are really confusing to me especially with teams being able to trade slots and what not.

New rumors are saying that Zlatan is going to Man U, but those are coming from the English media so I wouldn't trust them too much.

It would be nice to have Ibra imo, but it's not something that will make or break us this summer.....IF the Chinese takeover happens. Otherwise if we are really really struggling for cash, than we need to give it our best shot.

Milan Channel is saying that Abbiati will retire after this weekend's game, so with Lopez also looking to leave the club, we will need a back up GK. I know we have Gabriel out on loan, so I think the easiest solution is to try and convince him to stay.
Its official Abbiati will retire end of season. We need good backup keeper, even if Gabriel returns
Gabriel and Donna alone is not safe, I am sure a 30+ goalkeeper will be signed.
http://www.football-italia.net/84287/el-...dzeko-swap

Shaarawy - Dzeko swap speculation.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I knew that story would pop up sooner or later. It's too easy of a story not to write it.....unfortunately, knowing Galliani and his relationship with Sabatini's, it is fully possibly.

I say the hell with Roma. They took 20mil for Bertolacci and didn't budge at all. The same with Romagnoli and the 25mil we have them.

Galliani should tell his "friend" to either pay the 13mil, or return the player. I'm sure we won't have trouble fetching 13mil for SES from someone.
I agree but the part about 'we won't have trouble', don't be so sure. May be an EPL team (like Swansea who paid 10 million for Paloschi) but doubt many more