Summer Mercato 2016
No chance Lapadula. He better skips this club otherwise he will be just like SES, Sapponara, DES etc.. From exciting prospects becomes nothing.
I dont think at going on 27 Lapadula can be considered an exciting prospect anymore.Hes at an age where he must play , thats why he could turn down Napoli or going to Juve and being loaned out.What would he cost ? €8 €10m ..From Serie B to A is a considerable step up.Lapadula Giaccherini Immobile ..worrying rumours , solidifies midtable IMO
My bad . I thought he was youngster..but hey we dont need him
We're building a super squad here:

http://www.football-italia.net/85951/age...n%E2%80%99
Thats the missing puzzle to partner Romagnoli, and hes Italian..
I actually don't mind keeping him and Zapata, hopefully as 3rd and 4th choice.
We need a quality RB & LB an experienced CB not old.Benatia would be purrrrfect.Midfielders Witsel Kovacic may be as good as we could hope for.A treq seing as thats how we look like we'll play...on orders.Vasquez.

Now that really should put us in the hunt for top3 , prob is Vasquez Paletta Vangioni Immobile Giaccherini Matri Lapadula look way more likely to happen
I hope we were building a squad

All we have done is randomly picking up players
Candreva on winters radar. Ive been wanting him since world cup2014...
(06-14-2016, 07:32 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I dont think its the right way to go.They are all talented and should have great careers well good to very good , but putting them in 1 team and expecting it to work with no quality experienced players (by experience I mean guys 27 to 30) to learn from.Talent alone doesnt win anything ever...
Then, l'd go with another plan.

loan Benatia with option to buy.
Sell Bacca to PSG for 40 m euros and sign Berardi and Duncan.
Sell Honda and Niang to sign Witsel.
Paredes SES swap

Donna
De Sciglio Benatia Roma Antonelli
Witsel Paredes Duncan
Berardi L.Adriano Bonaventura

Top 3 quality without spending any money.

By the way, we should have signed Feghouli, Van Der Wiel and Banega.

That's what Galliani will do. italMilan they talked about.

Donna
Abate Palletta Roma Antonelli
Montolivo Kucka Bonaventura
Vasquez
İmmobile Pavoletti

5th-12th place quality.

L.Adriano is better striker than any of them in possesion football. l'd rather to keep him instead of signing Pavoletti.