Summer Mercato 2016
Mustafi isn't as good as people were saying when he initially came onto the scene. He's still a solid defender, but I'd prefer Musacchio any day, and obviously Benatia.
(07-05-2016, 03:37 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Rugani would be perfect alongside Romagnoli.... I'd pay any price below 40m for him tbh even something insane. Would be a dream duo for the future.

Pelle rumours are exciting, despite that horrible penalty the guy is a beast at bringing the ball down and bringing teammates into play by doing so. Something we need IMO in tough games especially.

Rugani would be an awesome pick up. Although I can't see it happening unfortunately.

Always been a fan of Pelle and, if we could get him, that would also be awesome! but I think Juve we're also interested in him
Gazzetta dello Sport via MilanNews:

Galliani met with the agent of Musacchio, but German Mustafi is an alternative to Musacchio.

I'm beginning to see a light at the end of this tunnel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure Pelle's the one I'd be looking at. There were some rumours yesterday that Bacca may stay as he posted a pic of his parent in Milan shirts he gave them as a present. 

Kovacic would be a good move imo, but preferably without the buy back option Morata had when going to Juve. He seems to be the top target for Montella's midfield.

As for defenders, there's links to a lot of names I haven't watched much of. Musacchio is one I've heard about quite a bit and seems good. Jonathan Tah had a breakout season and seems somewhat similar, maybe a little more technical from what I've seen. Finally there's Lindelof of Benfica, who seems a bit different in his movement and pace. Similarities of all three are they are all big, physical looking defenders. My personal preference would still be Maksimovic I think, but would be interested in guys like Musacchio and Tah.

Forgot to mention Mustafi, but I've written my thoughts on him before, basically I do like him and think he'd do well. Finally, on Rugani, I'd be shocked if he was available.
"Juve: Benatia forces Rugani out?"

http://www.football-italia.net/86833/juv...rugani-out

Go for it!
Pedulla, Sportitalia: "Pjaca to Milan? At the moment, Milan have no budget."
I havent seen similar article in english, but this one in bosnian:

http://www.klix.ba/sport/nogomet/berlusc.../160705045

says that Berlusconi has said to the media (after exiting the hospital): "I have sold Milan"

EDIT: actually, thats all over the net now
400 million for the market over the next 2 years, says Berlu. So basically we'll be revolutionising the squad. Would be surprised to see Bacca leave if this is true.

Sent fra min E5823 via Tapatalk
(07-05-2016, 11:45 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: 400 million for the market over the next 2 years, says Berlu. So basically we'll be revolutionising the squad. Would be surprised to see Bacca leave if this is true.

Sent fra min E5823 via Tapatalk

It's very smart from them ... Now, all teams know they can ask crazy amounts of money.
Or we'll have to search players with an option in the contract.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(07-05-2016, 11:47 AM)GeoTav Wrote: It's very smart from them ... Now, all teams know they can ask crazy amounts of money.
Or we'll have to search players with an option in the contract.

Like that 50m guy?

With 400m to spend, would you sign Lapadula?