Week 25: Milan - Genoa (Sunday, February 14 - 12:30 CET)
This is another game where we would be expected to get the full 3 points and that may actually not be a good thing. We appear to be better off playing the role of the underdog where we can sit back, defend compactly and hit teams on the counter attack. I'm willing to bet anything that our former players (Cerci and Suso) who are now in Genoa's ranks will have good games against us. 

I am surprised to see Genoa all the way down in 16th place - didn't realize that they were having such a terrible season. Even more reason why we should be taking all 3 points away this weekend.

More news, lineups, and player availability to follow.

P.S. Note the early kickoff. Allows people to see Milan play and not interfere with their Valentine's Day plans Grinundwech
Siamo a posto cosi.
Milan better win this one or else there will be a lot of unpleasant Valentine's day dinners, lol.
God forbid if Pavoletti scores against us. They will buy him in the summer then.
(02-11-2016, 07:04 AM)somedevil Wrote: God forbid if Pavoletti scores against us. They will buy him in the summer then.
http://www.football-italia.net/79691/mil...-pavoletti

FUCKING HE'LL Galliani is such a waste of oxygen we should deport him to Mars. Did you know this before you posted your comment lol?
Yeah,hopefuly we'll get rid of that Crapotelli at the end of season.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Wait, Pavoletti is 27? Hmmmm......
Balotelli beat Pavoletti on a shitty day even. We don't need more genoa waste of space
I'd take De Maio as a replacement for Zapata , or Mexes. Other than that, I dont really like anyone else Genoa currently has tbh, Pavoletti included.
(02-11-2016, 10:16 AM)Mathias Wrote: http://www.football-italia.net/79691/mil...-pavoletti

FUCKING HE'LL Galliani is such a waste of oxygen we should deport him to Mars.  Did you know this before you posted your comment lol?

No I did not. I'd rather they bought someone young, like Gabigol.
I'd rather loan bad apple another year than waste 10M something for that Pavo... something