Week 26: Napoli - Milan (Monday, February 22 - 21:00 CET)
If I had to pick one team for us to beat really badly I would pick Napoli for what they did to us at the San Siro. We cannot lose to them again this needs to be pay back lol
Mihajlovic: "After the game vs Napoli we changed module and we have seen balance. and continuity."

Mihajlovic: "Napoli wants to overcome Juventus but Sarri is not happy to meet Milan."

Mihajlovic: "Napoli lost two games, but against Juventus they had chances also to get a draw and the same against Villarreal."

Mihajlovic: "Berlusconi? I'd like to win all the games, but I can't promise."

Mihajlovic: "In the last 18 games we are third behind Juve and Napoli. Tomorrow's game is important, this should be the round of revenge."

Mihajlovic: "We go to Napoli without fear. If we play like we know we can put them in difficulty."

Mihajlovic: "Luiz Adriano is out due to a muscle strain."

Mihajlovic: "Romagnoli had a high fever in the last days. He'll be on the bench, hopefully I won't need to bring him on."

Mihajlovic: "A gift from the team for my birthday? To continue to play well and fight for the third place."

Mihajlovic: "It's been a difficult week. So many distractions for commercial commitments but it's normal."

Mihajlovic: "My future? I have a contract. If I leave I would have no problem to find another team."

Mihajlovic: "I am happy with the team, I hope we continue like this. Tomorrow I'd love to win and fight to the end for the third place."

Mihajlovic: "We have to reach the Europe, then we see how. There are 13 games, we think for a game."

Mihajlovic: "For now we are still sixth, so we have not done anything yet."

Mihajlovic: "Changes in the attack? It depends on how the game goes, Balotelli, Menez and Boateng are at the same level."
I really hope that Romagnoli can make it.

If I remember correctly, Balotelli has never played against Juventus. He was either suspended, or injured, but he managed to miss all his games. Facepalm Unbelievable.
It was great of Berlusconi to "show confidence" in Miha ahead of a big game like this. Way to get the players to "follow" the manager that "you have confidence" in!

What a fuking prick! At least keep your mouth shut!
Quote:Questa la lista dei 24 convocati di Mister Mihajlovic per la sfida Napoli-Milan:

Abbiati, Donnarumma, Livieri; Abate, Alex, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Romagnoli, Simic, Zapata; Bertolacci, Bonaventura, Josè Mauri, Kucka, Locatelli, Montolivo, Poli; Bacca, Balotelli, Boateng, Honda, Menez, Niang.

acmilan.com/it
Siamo a posto cosi.
[Image: Cbum9poWEAEnc62?format=pjpg&name=large]

Am I seeing Romagnoli both in the starting lineup and on the bench? Icon_lol2
B&G's plan is to clone young Italians!!
I'm not sure why Romagnoli is projected to start. According to Miha, he doesn't even want to have to bring him on from the bench due to the flu.
Siamo a posto cosi.
D*** Romagnoli is not going to start, or Miha is playing mind games with Sarri

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
I don't think that's a mind game. It doesn't look like Mihajlovic's style.

We are so screwed. Sad