2011/2012 Formations.
(08-25-2011, 11:57 AM)Kastriot Wrote: Now that Zeekay put it in pictures it doesn`t look bad at all, especially with the bench we are having.

And by "put it in pictures it doesn`t look bad at all" you mean that we have a bunch of good-looking players? Hopefully they'll play well too... Devilol

Anyway, here's how the Serie A season 2011/12 goes:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editori...ow-what-to
(08-25-2011, 11:57 AM)Kastriot Wrote: Now that Zeekay put it in pictures it doesn`t look bad at all, especially with the bench we are having.
I can go an and complain and mourn about AC Milan being not a big spending club & with no ambitions etc etc etc, but thats not my style. I am an optimistic person. Now just take a look at the AC Milan back up options excluding the likes of Bonera, Inzaghi & the that new kid Al-what ever. Allegri looks a very sensible & wise gentleman. He wouldn't run his mouth for no reason claiming only Barca is better than AC Milan. He has got a point. How many teams would kill to have a first team like this? Many ....
[Image: philippe-mexes-milan.jpg] [Image: 41783_24599800876_1940166_n.jpg]

[Image: mm.jpg] .............................................................................. [Image: zambrotta-getty-200.jpg]

[Image: x3ivz8.jpg] [Image: massimo-ambrosini+lebih+lama+di+milan.jpg] [Image: FlaminiAFP-cov.jpg]

[Image: urby-emanuelson-milan.jpg?w=200&h=200]

[Image: 1311784810_bong-da-cassano-2.jpg] [Image: 161971_200083910003005_8270630_n.jpg]
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
so im wondering who will play the role of the trequartista. aquilani seems to be the most logical choice, but i am under the impression that allegri wants to use him as a box to box midfielder. boateng has said that allegri wants to put him on one of the sides of the midfield...maybe just use aquilani there till january, then acquire ganso. your thoughts?
(08-26-2011, 12:35 AM)AC Milan Fan Wrote: so im wondering who will play the role of the trequartista. aquilani seems to be the most logical choice, but i am under the impression that allegri wants to use him as a box to box midfielder. boateng has said that allegri wants to put him on one of the sides of the midfield...maybe just use aquilani there till january, then acquire ganso. your thoughts?
Kaka my dear, it will be Kaka. AC Milan doesn't need an idiots like Ganso & Neymer. Neither that disgrace called Balotelli. Just wait & see Kaka, the most loving non-Italian Rossonero coming home Devilcool
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Primary Lineup:

------------Ibrahimovic-------------------Pato--------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------Aquilani-------------------------------------
-------Boateng------------------------------------Gattuso----------------
--------------------------Van Bommel------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taiwo-------------------------------------------------------Abate--------
--------------------T. Silva--------------Nesta-----------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------Abbiati---------------------------------------

* Robinho & Cassano can play Trequartista
* Boateng can play Trequartista
* Ambrosini can start over Gattuso

2nd Option

------------------------Ibra/Pato/Inzaghi------------------------
------------Cassano-----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------Robinho--------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
--------Seedorf--------------------------------Flamini-----------
--------------------------Ambrosini-------------------------------
Zambrotta-----------------------------------------------Oddo---
---------------------Yepes----------Mexes-----------------------
----------------------------Amelia---------------------------------

* Other Subs: El Shaaraway, Emmanuelson, Bonera, Antonini, Roma

*** Not my ideas, but what I think Allegri will do. I would go out and get Hamsik to play ACM, and I'd probably consistently rotate our 4 strikers***
vs Lazio
at Barca
at Napoli
vs Udinese
vs Cesena
vs Plzen
at Juve
in 22 days! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see any set formation but whoever is available is up there. I guess some primavera players will be involved and without Yepes, our season can be doomed right here in September.
(08-27-2011, 03:32 AM)mihan Wrote: vs Lazio
at Barca
at Napoli
vs Udinese
vs Cesena
vs Plzen
at Juve
in 22 days! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see any set formation but whoever is available is up there. I guess some primavera players will be involved and without Yepes, our season can be doomed right here in September.

I was feeling the same thing, it's total overkill. A game every 3 days is really going to take it out of our players. Italian football's scheduling is just stupid at times.
I don't think Max should switch his lineup much beside Taiwo as LB. Slowdorf will start and Boateng will be play as ACM. It will be interesting to see how Max uses Cassano, Robinho and Aqua. Another player to look at is Urby as he really does have no place in the squad with Te Aqua signing. I expect him to either play like a beast when he is given the chance or leave in Jan.
Can someone give an update as to what midfielders are currently available ?
(08-27-2011, 09:10 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Can someone give an update as to what midfielders are currently available ?

According to Rossoneri Blog:

Boateng: Out 10 days
Van Bommel: Re-assessed in 10 days
Flamini: Out for 5 months
Taiwo: Out for 1 month