Week 30: Milan - Lazio (Sunday, March 20 - 20:45 CET)
http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/miha...n-v-lazio/

On Saturday, manager Siniša Mihajlović and his Milan side wrapped up their final training session ahead of their clash with Lazio. Here are the 24 players he has called upon for Sunday’s battle.
The 24 players called up for Sunday’s encounter with the biancocelesti, via acmilan.com:
Goalkeepers: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Diego Lopez.
Defenders: Abate, Alex, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Ely, Mexes, Romagnoli, Zapata.
Midfielders: Bertolacci, Bonaventura, Honda, J.Mauri, Locatelli, Montolivo, Poli.
Forwards: Bacca, Balotelli, Boateng, Luiz Adriano, Menez.
Injured: Niang, Kucka

The probable setup for the rossoneri, via La Gazzetta dello Sport:

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-03-19-at-2.16.26-PM.jpg]
  • "Once Milan flows trough your veins, it'll flow forever in your blood." - Rui Costa
i'd say going from that probable line-up, Matri is maybe a lot more of a threat out on the left...lol..Tongue...obviously they got a few positions mixed up..Smile
The teams:

Milan: Donnarumma; Abate, Zapata, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Honda, Bertolacci, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Bacca, Luiz Adriano

Milan bench: Abbiati, Diego Lopez, Mexes, De Sciglio, Calabria, Alex, Poli, Ely, Mauri, Locatelli, Balotelli, Boateng, Menez

Lazio: Marchetti; Patric, Bisevac, Hoedt, Braafheid; Parolo, Biglia, Lulic; Candreva, Matri, Felipe Anderson

Lazio bench: Berisha, Guerrieri, Mauricio, Gentiletti, Onazi, Cataldi, Mauri, Djordjevic, Keita, Klose

Interesting that Zapata is ahead of Alex in this match, but otherwise the lineup I expected. I think we can get a good win here, but what I really want is a performance where the side show they will do everything to win and aren't afraid to take chances.
It was anounced few days ago that Alex suffered back pain and that he's not going to be available for this game. I see that he's on the bench ,so guess his condition improved. Mihajlovic probably didn't wanted to take much risk if he's not fully recovered.

We need to win ,especialy after Sasuolo's draw. Nice chance to secure 6th place.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
thanks, I wasn't aware about that.
anyone knows how many Lazio players played the EL game a few days ago? Just curious of the fatigue factor.
(03-20-2016, 08:50 PM)xudong Wrote: anyone knows how many Lazio players played the EL game a few days ago? Just curious of the fatigue factor.

I think 7 that started the midweek game are starting
(03-20-2016, 08:53 PM)reza Wrote: I think 7 that started the midweek game are starting

Good! Hopefully soon they will feel it. Big Grin
0-1 Lazio. I kinda felt it coming. Horrible defending on that corner kick.
Set piece defending making us all proud for so many years ....