Brazil in the future should play like this:
------------------Julio Cesar--------------------
Dani Alves---David Luiz/Lucio---Thiago Silva---Marcelo
-----------Jucilei-----------------------------------------
---------------------------------Hernanes--------------
---------------------Ganso-------------------------------
---------Robinho------------Neymar--------------------
----------------------Pato-------------------------------

But since Mano didnt call some of these players I guess they should play like this:
------------------Julio Cesar--------------------
Dani Alves---David Luiz/Lucio---Thiago Silva---Andre Santos
-----------Sandro-----------------------------------------
---------------------------------Ramires/Elano--------------
---------------------Ganso-------------------------------
---------Robinho------------Neymar--------------------
----------------------Pato-------------------------------

I still believe in the magic quartet but i believe Brazil need a strong creative midfield. With Jucilei and Sandro they can have possession due to their strength but also offer some creativity along with Ramires and especially Hernanes, unlike Lucas Leiva who is not creative at all and is not very strong or tall to gain and maintain possession.
Young Lucas should always come in at a certain point to kill the opposing defence. In the future I would also like to see Hulk as a sub for Neymar of Robinho in case they don't perform. Obviously Marcelo should be there, no doubt...
... and suddenly buying Messi for less than 50 millions would be a bargain. Again.

Anybody seen Argies - Costa Rica? He didn't score but arguably this is his best performance for his NT.

At long last, Batista didn't start with 3 DMs and the inclusion of one more attacking-minded midfielder who's capable of playing one-twos in Di Maria brought so much fluidity in their play. They could've won by larger margin had Higuain converted any of his clear chances.
free loan with option to buy ™
Hopefully Brazil will also wake up just like Argentina...
(07-12-2011, 09:51 AM)Pato Milan Wrote: Hopefully Brazil will also wake up just like Argentina...

Well you got it, mate Okmilan

A much more improved display by the Brasilians. Their attackers played more like a team today, and with the help from Maicon (my MoM) created chances after chances. There were still some nervy moments in defense and Julio Cesar was totally responsible for one of Caicedo's goals but all in all this was more and more like the Brasil NT that we know.Well you got it, mate Okmilan

A much more improved display by the Brasilians. Their attackers played more like a team today, and with the help from Maicon (my MoM) created chances after chances. There were still some nervy moments in defense and Julio Cesar was totally responsible for one of Caicedo's goals but all in all this was more and more like the Brasil NT that we know.

free loan with option to buy ™
Finally Brazil wakes up with a 4-2 on Ecuador. 2 goals from Pato first a header assisted by Andre Santos and the second a rebound after Neymar's shot, 2 from Neymar assisted by Ganso and Maicon and for Ecuador 2 for Caicedo after deffensive mistakes and a huge blunder by Julio Cesar. In the end Robinho scored but the linesman incorrectly called of offside.
Maicon played really well, possibly man of the match, I like Dani Alves but in tight defences like these Maicon is better as he has more expirience by playing in Italy and he can cross. I didnt recognise Thiago Silva...he was nervous and as a whole the defence looked shaky and making loads mistakes. Ganso didnt do much he often dissappeared. I would have liked to see Sandro in Lucas Leivas' place but he is going back to England due to injury. Young Lucas came at the end but the match was settled so we couldnt see him much.
from TMW:

Alexandre Pato, dopo la doppietta messa a segno in Coppa America con la maglia della nazionale brasiliana: "Sono state due reti importanti quindi le dedico a Barbara Berlusconi."

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?ac...l0LTU2ODkx

I hope that relationship can stabilize his personal life (which apparently got really messy with the divorce) and allow him to finally explode and be our star for this decade Sagrin
Thiago is doubtful for tomorow's match after pulling a muscle of left thigh or something. Sad
watching the colombia - peru match.....Guarin is very impressive.....
Colombia lost 2-0, so more time for Yepes to train with the team. Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(07-16-2011, 10:50 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Colombia lost 2-0, so more time for Yepes to train with the team. Big Grin

Bad news for Ely. Columbia should make it to the final along with Brazil. Sad
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta