Poll: Which
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Argentina
25.00%
2 25.00%
Bolivia or Costa Rica
0%
0 0%
Colombia
0%
0 0%
Brazil
75.00%
6 75.00%
Paraguay
0%
0 0%
Venezuela or Ecuador
0%
0 0%
Uruguay
0%
0 0%
Chile
0%
0 0%
Mexico
0%
0 0%
Peru
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Copa America 2011
Some world class keeping by Muslera tonight! Keeping Uruguay from conceding a few goals.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
My condolence Zeekay Grinundwech

I Heart Tevez
per l'amaro e il dolce
I don't cry for you, Argentina.

I said two months ago that Italy was weaker than Spain, Brazil, and Germany but stronger than Argentina and Holland as a TEAM. Now I have one more proof.

After WC1990, the best thing an Argentina NT could do in a WC was to take part in quarter-final. So they are no better than England (a favorite joke).

Italy's reputation has dropped a lot, but they still have very good players at every position, Argentina and Holland not. The Selecion are strange. They don't have a good CM who can create. They play 3 forwards who all want to play CF. And we all know about their defense. Poor Messi, always takes the blame.
(07-17-2011, 04:12 AM)Aficio Wrote: I don't cry for you, Argentina.

I said two months ago that Italy was weaker than Spain, Brazil, and Germany but stronger than Argentina and Holland as a TEAM. Now I have one more proof.

After WC1990, the best thing an Argentina NT could do in a WC was to take part in quarter-final. So they are no better than England (a favorite joke).

Italy's reputation has dropped a lot, but they still have very good players at every position, Argentina and Holland not. The Selecion are strange. They don't have a good CM who can create. They play 3 forwards who all want to play CF. And we all know about their defense. Poor Messi, always takes the blame.

You don't prove anything about Italy. The lost of Argentina doesn't make Italy stronger. The fact is Argetina and Holland are (much) better team than Italy until now.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Of course, I can't really prove anything. Only the teams in a serious competition can. Big Grin

However, I still think having all Van Basten, Weah, Sheva, Pato, Ibra in their prime at the same time doesn't make Milan stronger than with only 2 of them.
Brazil - Paraguay is on now.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

The overall quality of the fields used in this CA is pretty bad IMO. Like when the camera zoomed in the lines, I noticed they're kinda bumpy. And tonight's is even worse, there's too much sand. Let's hope nobody gets injured.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(07-17-2011, 08:42 PM)Nalx Wrote: The overall quality of the fields used in this CA is pretty bad IMO. Like when the camera zoomed in the lines, I noticed they're kinda bumpy. And tonight's is even worse, there's too much sand. Let's hope no Milan player gets injured.

Fixed that for you. Wink

Is it just me, or Andre Santos isn't a bad defender? Only have heard some not that good words about him.
Herbert Kilpin

(07-17-2011, 08:46 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote:
(07-17-2011, 08:42 PM)Nalx Wrote: The overall quality of the fields used in this CA is pretty bad IMO. Like when the camera zoomed in the lines, I noticed they're kinda bumpy. And tonight's is even worse, there's too much sand. Let's hope no Milan player gets injured.

Fixed that for you. Wink

Is it just me, or Andre Santos isn't a bad defender? Only have heard some not that good words about him.

LOL.. I was gonna write that actually since football is about Milan and Milan only for me but since we've been linked with Ganso (Lucas or Neymar, who knows) then why not broadening the term, methinks Smile

Andre Santos is a decent LB but nothing special IMHO. And he's already 28. If the careers of Dinho, Adriano, Emerson and the likes are to go by, then buying him now will be a bad business Icon_lol2
per l'amaro e il dolce
I actually didn't think of us buying him. Just that I have never seen him before this Copa America, had only heard of him.
Herbert Kilpin