Week 31: Atalanta - Milan (Sunday, April 3 - 15:00 CET)
As we count down the days until the end of this international break, we have top calibre matches in store such as the Roma derby, El Clasico, and Atalanta vs Milan Big Grin

We are in Week 31 now, currently in 6th, and 11 points behind 3rd place. In order to maintain our EL spot, we need to watch Sassuolo who are currently creeping up behind us and are currently only 4 points behind. They are playing Carpi away which should be three points in the bag, although relegation battlers can sometimes throw in some great performances near the end of the season. Atalanta, on the other hand, are 5 points from the drop and will likely also be very motivated for this fixture so as to maintain the distance between themselves and the chasing pack.

I didn't realize, but our very own Marco Borriello plays for Atalanta. Hopefully he doesn't decide to find his scoring boots against us this Sunday.

More news and called up players to follow!
Siamo a posto cosi.
This season is already dead and buried. Sad

Anyone who tries to open any match thread should be banned. Angry Grinundwech
Not hugely excited about this match at this point, but I hope we can get a good result, we need to get back on track.
I don't even know what to expect from this match. It would be nice once in a while to have certainty of a result.

Siamo a posto cosi.
As has been this season, we can get 1 of 2 Milans. The one that dominates, or the one thats scared of the ball and lazy. Or, it's not been a rare occasion to get the best of both worlds, where we dominate and score a goal then fall asleep and become lazy and end up losing or drawing.
Perfect explanation of this year's Milan my friend...

I'm hoping this is the first of 8 wins...
(04-01-2016, 04:54 PM)WCmilan Wrote: As has been this season, we can get 1 of 2 Milans. The one that dominates, or the one thats scared of the ball and lazy. Or, it's not been a rare occasion to get the best of both worlds, where we dominate and score a goal then fall asleep and become lazy and end up losing or drawing.

Surprisingly, we've never lost a game in which we scored in it. All the games we lost have been clean sheets to the opponents. However, we have drawn games where we scored first several times.
Wink 
Here are the 22 players called up by Mihajlović v Atalanta, courtesy of acmilan.com:

Goalkeepers: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Diego Lopez.

Defenders: Abate, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Ely, Romagnoli, Simic, Zapata.

Midfielders: Bertolacci, Bonaventura, J.Mauri, Locatelli, Montolivo, Poli.

Forwards: Bacca, Balotelli, Boateng, Luiz Adriano, Menez.

Injured: Kucka, Niang, Alex

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, here is the probable formation for the rossoneri

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-04-02-at-1.04.36-PM.jpg]
Looking at this formation, i'm not so sure about MDS playing on the right of midfield..??....he doesn't offer too much creatively..surely Abate who started his career there would be more suitable...or give Locatelli his debut..Tongue