Week 32: Milan - Juventus (Saturday, April 9 - 20:45 CET)
I've been ridiculously busy this week so this thread opening is coming a bit late. Regardless of the condition of our team, this fixture is *theoretically* a big game which I will be looking forward to. I'll post bits of news as it comes through, when I have time. I am expecting a parked bus on our part and an aim to hit on the counterattack. Think we can maybe get a draw at best but let's see...
Siamo a posto cosi.
There are times when our players start playing really well, with a lot of focus and that usually happens in big matches when they start giving a shit. It has happened against Juve before and I expect it this weekend too, especially after the ritiro.

Some players are pissed, Miha is pissed, Galliani is pissed, Silvio is pissed. Unless they are really shameless, there is bound to be a reaction against Juve. I am expecting at least a draw. This game, tactically, is right up Sinisa's ally and I think the players will be focused as well.

the only problem will be the lack of Kucka and Montolivo. Mauri, Locatelli midfield then?
Kucka started training again so he should be back. Poli, Bertolacci, or Locatelli should partner Kucka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bertolacci is suspended

Boanventura Kucka Poli Honda is likely

I don't see Miha starting Locatelli in such a match and he has shown that he doesn't rate Mauri
Milannews also suggest Mauri might be in the running.
Gazzetta predicts that too, not giving Mauri a start until a Juve match is another good indication of the Milan mess.
Yea, makes no sense. Mihajlovic hasn't trusted Mauri for even 10mins a game, going consistently with Poli....so now he's going to start Mauri!

But it may not be a bad idea after all. Poli has been trash so why not someone else.

To be honest, I hope he shows his balls again and just starts Locatelli like he did Donnarumma! Big Grin It'll either be an epic and successful move or and epic failure. The only bad thing about it is that it may be bad for the youngster and if he doesn't have a good game he can lose a lot of confidence.

Also, I hope we go for a 4-3-3 for this one, especially if Juve are going with 3 in the back.
Where is Mastalli? He had about two good games with Inzaghi and I think he might be the best option over Poli and Locatelli if Mihajlovic isn't convinced with him.

(04-07-2016, 10:04 PM)PerSempre Wrote: Where is Mastalli? He had about two good games with Inzaghi and I think he might be the best option over Poli and Locatelli if Mihajlovic isn't convinced with him.

I think he was loaned to a Swiss team? But I can't be sure.
Yes he was, and he has since returned because it didn't work out for him. So if I'm not wrong, he is in the Primavera.....and when a player his age is still in the Primavera, than there is a lack of quality from him at this moment.

To be honest, I was never impressed by this player and never understood why he was mentioned so many times.