Week 32: Milan - Juventus (Saturday, April 9 - 20:45 CET)
FFS I hope Poli doesn't start.
http://www.gazzetta.it/calcio/fantanews/...9740.shtml#

Gazzetta is saying that Locatelli is ahead of Poli and Mauri.

It would be pretty exciting to see Locatelli play. I would protect him a little bit and play a 4-3-3 with Kucka and Mauri on either side of him....with Bonaventura and Honda on either side of Bacca.

Either way, Gazzetta's prediction is that we will see: Donnarumma, Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, Antonelli, Honda, Locatelli, Kucka, Bonaventura, L.Adriano, Bacca.

I think they are wrong and I think the news from a couple of days ago about Balotelli starting are correct. I do believe them about Locatelli however. It would be a very brave decision by Mihajlovic......but in all honesty, Poli has been absolutely terrible and doesn't deserve to be on the field....while Mauri doesn't add anything different than Kucka in the middle so the balance is a little off and there is no natural playmaker in there. Also, the games that Mauri has played in the Coppa this year....he has shown nothing but average performances.

All of a sudden...some excitement! Big Grin
Certainly interesting if Locatelli plays, Miha will probably just tell him he's got nothing to lose, as even if we're hammered, the most people are likely to say is he's not ready yet. It seems to be a playoff between him and Mauri to start, either it will be exciting to see how one of the youngsters do.
http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer...u=news-all

Miha says that if Montolivo can't play, that Locatelli will play!!! I love this guy cuz he's got balls the size of melons!

Quick....someone bring Mintari back and tell him to mark Montolivo in today's training session! Big Grin
Montolivo is included in 23 man squad, looks likely he will be ready.

Donnarumma, Diego Lopez, Livieri; Abate, Alex, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Ely, Mexes, Romagnoli, Zapata; Bonaventura, Honda, Jose Mauri, Kucka, Locatelli, Montolivo, Poli; Bacca, Balotelli, Boateng, Luiz Adriano
Montolivo or no, we need Kucko, Honda back for this game

Balo will score winning goal and Galli will quickly make his stay permanent afterwards .. Tough one eh
Chielini and Dybala out for this match
As crazy as I may sound....I think we'll win today! I'm tired of all this Juventus talk and how great they've been and what not! Feeling pretty amped up....

Forza Milan!!!
Sassuolo-Genoa starts in just over an hour. Hopefully Genoa wins so we have less pressure on us.

As for this game, I don't really see us winning but anything is possible. I'm curious to see how Balotelli reacts to this being his apparent 'last chance'. Also, it would be nice to see Locatelli play if he's ready for a game like this.
This is what I love about this coach and why he deserves at least another year. Locatelli in starting line up vs juve.

Damnnnnn Daniel