Week 35: Hellas Verona - Milan (Monday, April 25 - 17:00 CET)
Barely have time to watch matches lately but I hear that I haven't really missed much. I caught a clip of the Haka yesterday and all I can do is Facepalm

This match should be relatively easy though since Hellas is practically relegated already.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Balotelli, Alex suspended. Adriano out. Bacca and Menez are almost sure starters. Mexes likely starter.
All I want is another clean sheet. 0-0 would be even better! clean sheets for both teams. Grinundwech
Boateng starts, I skip.
Looks like Bonaventura will miss this game, injured in the last minutes of the Carpi game and he is going to evaluated.
(04-23-2016, 02:11 PM)reza Wrote: Looks like Bonaventura will miss this game, injured in the last minutes of the Carpi game and he is going to evaluated.

From the sound of it he's out for the rest of the season Sad
Cristian Brocchi could completely revamp his Milan line-up against Verona tomorrow, bringing in Keisuke Honda, Jose Mauri and Jeremy Menez.

Some changes are foisted upon Brocchi, as Giacomo Bonaventura, Andrea Bertolacci and M’Baye Niang are injured, while Alex and Mario Balotelli sit out bans.

Cristian Zapata is battling Philippe Mexes for the centre-back role, but we could see Mattia De Sciglio come in for Luca Antonelli on the left.

Juraj Kucka returns from suspension, but as Luiz Adriano is only fit for the bench, Menez seems the inevitable partner to Carlos Bacca up front.

Using Kevin-Prince Boateng as the trequartista failed miserably against Carpi, so Japan international Honda could well be given an opportunity to shine.

Jose Mauri was very impressive as a substitute on Thursday and is likely to push his way into the starting XI at the expense of Andrea Poli.
At least it seems that Brocchi is trying out some ideas and new players. I remember Inzaghi refusing to do the same (when everyone expected him to) after the whole season was apparently already done and dusted.
Brocchi said that the injuries we have at the moment are statistically likely to be the result of the change in training methods after he took over. Great job, Silvo! Couldn't let Miha stay until the end of the season and secure 6th, could you?
I have not watched a game since Miha was fired , not because he was fired but the club is a pezzo di merda...Well the owners , Ive not stopped watching or caring because I only want to watch If we win.Ive stopped because the shambolic delusional ego maniacal management with their ridiculous delusions of grandeur has me pissed off.We could be in the same position and if there was a genuine plan being implemented Id still watch.But the lack of planning the delusions and the complete disregard for whats best has me done.I still follow the news and result but I cannot bring myself to watch this broken disfunctional club.