MOVIES ...
(05-16-2011, 11:37 PM)Sputnik Wrote: Dude, Torso absolutely ROCKS. Giallo at its most original and best.
So cult it hurts.
Have you seen Suspiria?
Haven't seen that yet, but its on my watch-list. I have seen 'Deep Red' (1975) though. There was so much hype about it on movie sites about gore and horror, but to be honest, I didn't like it that much. No where near Torso. Man I can't forget that Italian student girl making love to her friend in the car in Torso ..... Sagrin
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
My mistake, ....... 4 Coffins

The word 'epic' came into existence after performances like these Okmilan

Saw the movie "Limitless" a few weeks ago, good movie but didn't like the ending.

Just saw the Italian movie "Radio Freccia", great movie, one of the best ever made in my opinion, a must see.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Any once here who is a fan of Sergio Leone's Spaghetti Westerns?

Saw 50 50 (2011) yesterday & deeply touched by it. A must see for all type of movie lovers. Actually its one of those films, which is more than just a movie.

Been a while since this thread was last active, but after watching Interstellar I thought it's worth a mention. For me, it was an outstanding film and one I'd recommend to anyone
Going to watch it soon, haven't been able to yet. Science fiction and Christopher Nolan, been looking forward to it for a while

Last night I finally watched Lucy. Not bad but somehow naive as that whole 10% of the brain myth is stupid. The whole movie is based on that
I hope you have fun reza. IMO a lot of criticism it's had has been unfair and while not necessarily his best work, imo it only adds to the reputation that Nolan is a director of the highest calibre, up there with Spielberg, Lucas, Kubrick or Kurosawa. I also get that some criticism is because it is by Nolan, who has set himself such incredible expectations, but it is the film I've enjoyed most so far this year.

Maharaja I've been considering watching Lucy myself though there's quite a lot I want to watch before it.

It would be good to get this thread more active. I was planning to write more thoughts on Interstellar earlier, but hesitated as I think it's best watched without knowing too much beforehand.

I would be curious to know what people think about the Marvel cinematic universe though, as if I'm totally honest I often feel like I'm missing something there that I just don't get.
can't remember when was the last time I watched a movie (in a movie theater of course).
(11-24-2014, 02:18 AM)xudong Wrote: can't remember when was the last time I watched a movie (in a movie theater of course).

The last time I went to a theater was like six or seven years ago. I prefer to watch movies on my laptop because I can pause, rewind, or even stop watching anytime I want.
free loan with option to buy ™