Mens Paradise
noticed we didn't have the thread on here so thought i'd restart it Okmilan Zeekay go crazy Big Grin
I like a supermodel as much as the next guy but there is something strangley offputting about them, probably due to their high maintence ways haha so heres a few pictures of Ellie Goulding, my new favourite, she has beautiful eyes and a damn sweet smile, something just so down to earth about her, the sort of girl you would want to take home to see your parents Big Grin

[Image: Ellie+Goulding+ellie++png.png]

[Image: Ellie+Goulding+Ellie.png]

[Image: Ellie+Goulding+egpng.png]
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
Cool thread Sagrin

Always my favorite:

Kaka1899, you have a great taste, man! The second pic of here is just soooooooooo sweet.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
haha thanks Siregar, she is very sweet, gorgeous eyes and such a sweet smile!
just one more then somebody else can have a turn haha

[Image: l_6a9e84ee6b5f474a8e3c6a7fc43ab348.jpg]
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
[Image: tumblr_kxts8sk5FD1qaro26o1_500.jpg]
Thanks for the thread Kaka. Big Grin

Can't post anything because I'm kind of 'in love' right now so can't really think of other females... :p
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
[Image: elnazshakerdoost111.jpg]
Your type, reza? Big Grin

Okmilan
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Wow, Greg you are back with a BANG. Great work mate! Okmilan Heart Sagrin

Here are the pics of my childhood crushes and I still adore them both.

[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-says-it-was-n.jpg]

[Image: 25321.jpg]
(07-29-2011, 11:52 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Thanks for the thread Kaka. Big Grin

Can't post anything because I'm kind of 'in love' right now so can't really think of other females... :p
Is she the one who we talked about once before in the general chat thread if I remember correctly? Or you have some new girl now?
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Wink 
Mens paradise Smile ok here we are!
Im a Greek so and my girl Sagrin Her Name Ria Antoniou, shes is a model and greek celeb, now she lives in Italy taking part to the Italian Dancing with the stars TV programm. Smile

[Image: %25CE%25A1%25CE%25AF%25CE%25B1+%25CE%259...F%2585.jpg]

[Image: D1656769FAE2C48FBCBAB5DD863D5517.jpg]

[Image: ria-antoniou2_0_0.jpg]

One day we will rise again...