Stephan El Shaarawy
Siregar Offline
Posting Freak

Stephan El Shaarawy
Although he hasn't played a single game with Milan, he deserves a thread especially he is an expensive young player Milan just bought.

[Image: El-Shaarawy22423.jpg]

I found his video which I think still the most comprehensive one I could find until now. I know that the video below is only a clip of his goals or playing but it is much better than nothing about El Shaarawy.

When I was watching the video, I already feel he is Milan player when he played with white T-Shirt! I do hope, he recovers and will be fit to play soon. I can't wait to watch him play with Milan!

Credit to other Milan fans forums for providing the links.

"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
08-02-2011 10:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aficio Offline
Milanista

RE: Stephan El Shaarawy
He has a tricky right foot, but he should also learn to use his left. His long shoots remind me of Kaka.
08-02-2011 01:10 PM
millinarios Offline

Good video... And a really exciting player. Certainly the most exciting among our summer signings Okmilan

The only fear I have about him is the Redondo-effect... They kinda started their Milan adventure the same way. Lets hope that Stephan's future goes in a different direction, I'm just worried about this mysterious injury in his first training session... Confused
08-02-2011 07:25 PM
Siregar Offline
Posting Freak

Yeah, I agree, he is really exciting player, type of player we have been missing for some years now since Kaka left.

I read in other forum, it is not a mysterious injury but seems like an effect of making him fit to play and battle in Serie A and that he has unbalanced shape of body? (I forget the details). Sorry, I can't provide the link, I just remember that I have read something about it in other forum.

I think, the injury should be different with Redondo had. Shaarawy is very young while Redondo was facing 30 years old (or already 30-31 years old in that time) and had long injury and had to take also pretty long recovery which prevented him to get into his best form due to his age. Still he could show us his elegant type of play and lacked only of fitness, stamina, speed & similar caused by his age. If Redondo did have the injury when he was 25 years old for example, we could still see some best performance of him for some years.

"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2011 08:52 PM by Siregar.)
08-02-2011 08:50 PM
xudong Online
Milanista

Good video. He reminds me of Kaka.

I don't understand why we decided to put him out of CL though. Would have been great to see him play there.

[Image: 9IcGX.png]
09-13-2011 02:14 AM
abbeyleemania Offline
Abbey Lee No 1 Fanatic

He is really talented, however i have some questions over him.

1-İs he really strong for Milan's starting line up?
2-He tracks backs and fighter on the pitch?
09-15-2011 03:50 PM
Warro Bantan Offline

(08-02-2011 08:50 PM)Siregar Wrote:  Yeah, I agree, he is really exciting player, type of player we have been missing for some years now since Kaka left.

I read in other forum, it is not a mysterious injury but seems like an effect of making him fit to play and battle in Serie A and that he has unbalanced shape of body? (I forget the details). Sorry, I can't provide the link, I just remember that I have read something about it in other forum.
As long as it has nothing to do with his teeth... Sagrin

Youtube always has this ability to make you think a player is the next Messi....but if he is 75% of what we see online, then he can make a difference to the team.

Thanks for the link.

I LOVE MILAN
09-15-2011 04:03 PM
xudong Online
Milanista

(09-15-2011 04:03 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote:  
(08-02-2011 08:50 PM)Siregar Wrote:  Yeah, I agree, he is really exciting player, type of player we have been missing for some years now since Kaka left.

As long as it has nothing to do with his teeth... Sagrin

Youtube always has this ability to make you think a player is the next Messi....but if he is 75% of what we see online, then he can make a difference to the team.

Thanks for the link.

You never know, it can be teeth. This is not a joke actually. Rivaldo went through that. He had some dental issue which affected his balance during running fast; I believe that he had a tooth removed and the problem was corrected.

I hope that he will prove his value first in the league so that we can insert him into the CL knockout stage list come February.

[Image: 9IcGX.png]
09-15-2011 11:51 PM
Arildonardo Offline
Posting Freak

Pato hails El Shaarawy

- "He’ll be a better player than me!"

http://www.football-italia.net/sep16f.html
09-16-2011 11:16 AM
theaxeofpain Offline
Red And Black Heart!

There is a chance he might debut against Napoli this weekend. If true, can't wait to see him in action. Forza Faraone!

"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
09-16-2011 11:49 AM