Stephan El Shaarawy
(02-11-2012, 10:56 PM)Nalx Wrote: Allegri said he developed greatly in the last two months. I think that's because a quality young player improves noticeably when being given a series of games at the highest level, and not by merely training with the champions. Just like Merkel last season with us and Bologna earlier this season.

Huh Genoa?
aka xudong
I think the experience with Pato has helped a lot. This guy doesn't have a heavy burden and can just enjoy himself in the match.
LOL.. Thanx Xudong. I meant to put the '?' because I wasn't sure myself. The two teams have similar jersey color (red and blue) Okmilan
per l'amaro e il dolce
(02-12-2012, 11:15 AM)Nalx Wrote: LOL.. Thanx Xudong. I meant to put the '?' because I wasn't sure myself. The two teams have similar jersey color (red and blue) Okmilan

So do Cagliari Devilcool those three are often confusing my mind.... along with Barcelona SagrinSagrinSagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(02-12-2012, 11:15 AM)Nalx Wrote: LOL.. Thanx Xudong. I meant to put the '?' because I wasn't sure myself. The two teams have similar jersey color (red and blue) Okmilan

that's ok. I put the question mark there for you. Grinundwech

and Cagliari too, also blue and red. at least they aren't insane enough to pick pink. DevilolSagrin
aka xudong
well, whats wrong with attracting little girls to stands Big Grin Hello Kitty Icon_lol2
[Image: pirlo-maglia-juve-hello-kitty.jpg]
...and then, there's the away version Big Grin

[Image: xe3t]

Icon_lol2
aka xudong
^^ this is the champion of all edited pictures around the world.

Okmilan
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Although he could get zero minute but a call-up from National Team is always a good. I hope he could feature in front with Balotelli. Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Is this his first call-up?
aka xudong