Winter Transfer Window 2017
That would even satisfy Berlu's weird vision of "Italian Milan".
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Also worth keeping an eye on his brother, apparently Sarri is very impressed with him.
http://www.football-italia.net/90985/tas...n%E2%80%99

An interview with Tassotti. I'm posting it here because a couple of the quotes in there really explain the way Galliani has been doing business in the market.

“It’s not that I wasn’t happy with my [Milan] post, but naturally I wanted to coach more, and now I am with new people and different coaching staff.

“Employment in other areas has been an important experience for me and helped me. I watched the Milan players who were out on loan.

“I liked it, but the fact is that in Milan began to trust more people from the outside than those who were already the club.

“This is what needs to change because for an agent, his client is always a good player.”

^^^Exactly what we have been all saying for a long time now. We pay scouts, but for what?! Galliani just turns around and listens to his agent friends and does business with them anyway. Just like how we discussed Rodrigo Ely in the past couple days. No way in hell would any scout recommend his return to Milan. IF a scout did, than they should simply be fired. But I'm sure they didn't. Instead, Galliani just listens to Raiola, exchanges 7.5mil Euros in the meantime...AND done deal. That's it.
One of the many reasons why we are where we are.

I know I am beating the dead horse with Galliani (literary), but I just can't help but get pissed off over certain things. I'm so happy he will be gone. The man went from being a legend for me, to an absolute dirtbag that I can't even look at anymore!
There is another way to look at that too though.

I expect zero people to agree with me but will say this ....even people like Tassotti himself were yes men to ownership, they are exactly the types who when asked, even as recently as this summer, couldn't "imagine Milan without Berlusconi", that was not just being polite, I guarantee you that. Even in 2016 Milan is very good to those inside milanello, too good at times. Milan has needed outside help for years. Outside is not 100% greedy agents but new people who are not locked into Berlusconi's ways.
It's true. Milan pays (well, used to...I hope no more) a ton of people some very good salaries for absolutely nothing. And I don't mean that because they don't do anything, as I have no way of knowing if Tassotti for example submitted reports and to what extent he did his job and how much effort he put in it, etc, etc. What I mean is, we pay them for nothing because we choose to ignore those same reports and their opinions.....and decide to just to business with people like Raiola no matter what our scouts say (mind you, for which I am sure we compensate them really well).

About Tassotti's comments earlier this summer.....I think you are absolutely right! But it's more of a "kissing ass" type of thing imo. Tassotti had a cake for a job making a lot of money I am sure. He sure as hell wasn't going to bad-mouth Milan, Galliani and Berlusconi because he was going to be kicked out in a heartbeat. That' doesn't mean that he isn't speaking the truth now though. Hopefully, the new management cleans up all of this nonsense and does business like a multi-million Euro company should be doing. Hire someone only if they are needed, and since you hired them than trust their opinion and expertise.
I don't disagree with you at all, well said.

As much as Maldini, Albertini, Billy and others deserve our respect, I personally don't expect a management of many former glory times players to be a miracle cure, there are north american sports examples and european football ones too which this formula hasn't been the right fix. I hope to see a good mix of outsiders and legends.
Here's more of what you guys are discussing:

http://www.football-italia.net/90994/tas...-lid-milan

Personally I don't have any arguments with his points, other than maybe his comment on it being impossible not to make mistakes without money. Mistakes are always going to occur, but the mistakes management have made in the past years aren't tolerable.

However, the point that's key more than any other, and the reason that some ex-players would be important in returning to Milan is invaluable, is the comment he makes about the culture of discipline and hard work that was built under Sacchi. Sacchi always said and continues to say that the most important quality when looking at players is to look at the man first. Maldini, Costacurta, Boban and in a more diplomatic way Albertini have all been critical of the current group for this very reason, so I believe it's important for at least some of them to return to reinforce the traditional culture of the club.
(09-05-2016, 06:02 PM)reza Wrote: I don't disagree with you at all, well said.

As much as Maldini, Albertini, Billy and others deserve our respect, I personally don't expect a management of many former glory times players to be a miracle cure, there are north american sports examples and european football ones too which this formula hasn't been the right fix. I hope to see a good mix of outsiders and legends.

I agree. There is no miracle cure. BUT, with the guys you mentioned, at least we know they will pour their heart into this. At least we know that there will be no coruption and dirty business going on. At least we know those guys will not pay Raiola 7.5 mil for Rodrigo fuking Ely! 

That's all you can ask from them at this point. To bring their expertise, honesty, and love for Milan. From there on, we'll see how good they actually are at their jobs. Maybe they just wont cut it. But I think the biggest thing that most of us want right now is clean business for the good of the club. The rest will have to be assessed as time goes on. A CEO and any other manager has to look out for the best of the company. The moment that stops, the two need to separate. At this point I am 100% sure that this is what those 3 names will surely bring. The quality of what they bring will be up for debate later on. 
I wonder how many more people come out now with their comments. Seedorf maybe?

I personally have no doubt that Maldini and Albertini will do well when they are back. They are not stupid men and neither are they men who will take up something that is beyond their skill. Albertini already has experience working with the Lega and did a pretty good job of that.

I welcome this move with open arms. I say heck let's get Boban when his FIFA tenure ends and Rui Costa from Benfica too. We need to rebuild the Milan DNA. That is the most important thing.
Top players l want us to sign.

İnsigne.
T.Silva
Kroos
j.Rodriguez
Rodriguez
Bellerin

Top talents l want us to sign.(some of, especially PSG has great talents)
-Koziello
-Amine Harit
-Rabiot
-İkone
-Nkunku
-Machach
-Augistine

Donna
Bellerin T.Silva Roma Rodriguez
Kroos  Rabiot
J.Rodriguez
İkone Niang İnsigne

Subs, Gabriel, Koziello, Augistine, Bacca, Bonaventura, Gomez, Suso, Kucka, De Sciglio.