Winter Transfer Window 2017
Ocampos medical tomorrow, dry loan seemingly
I say sell Lapadula and get something in the midfield ASAP.
lapa for 20???
i say let sold him asap
no way he is worth that much
and get a midfielder asap with that money
Sell Lapa for 20M, get Ocampos on dry loan, Finnivest pockets the money. Forget it while Galliani's around.
Ely dry loan to Alaves.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Year after year, I don't hope for any new signing (would be pleasantly surprised, for example, Romagnoli). I just hope for no crappy signing. This year it is the same. I don't even care if the "Chinese money" will ever arrive or not.
Official: Ocampos on loan for rest of the season.

Not enough to get me excited, but let's hope he can kick a ball.
with Bona set for 2 months out, this transfer turned out to be a blessing in disguise
(01-30-2017, 09:06 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: with Bona set for 2 months out, this transfer turned out to be a blessing in disguise

agreed! Good timing... although I think we still need the extra player though... Bonaventura is a huge loss...

As for Lapadulla, apparently they were talking 20mill to go through at the end of the season... Which means no fininvest(hopefully) The chinese will be able to invest this 20 on top of what ever else they want to spend on someone else
I am going to sound like Galliani for a second, but I hope that Mati is like a new signing for us. He is the only player in this squad that can somewhat do Jack's job as a LCM. He is good and safe with the ball, can take players on (at least better than Pasalic) and can be the link to the attack by also carrying the ball forward. Clearly, not ideal...but imo the next best option, when I look at what else we got.

Bertolacci is obviously the favored to take over, but I just don't see it. I've lost all hope with him....and the way he is playing, it looks like he's lost all hope too as his confodence is just shot! He is one of those players that will have to go back to a midtable club again to "build" himself back up! But either way, here is your chance, Berty-Boy! Impress and prove that you belong in a big club!