Winter Transfer Window 2017
Honda decided to leave come Jan. Pls get a real no 10.
(11-28-2016, 02:20 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I know that , just wondering what we do then.Its clear Romagnoli Donnarumma Bonaventura Suso will be on the outs.So what could we possibly do.

lol, well it's probably as you and nefremo say, buy rubbish and sell our best. All I know for certain is I would probably approach the situation differently to how Galliani and Silvio would

(11-29-2016, 07:33 AM)edysim Wrote: Honda decided to leave come Jan. Pls get a real no 10.

Rumour is that Bacca, Honda and Jose Sosa will be sold to fund a market for Musacchio and Rudy
That's a good plan. (to sell those 3)
I am not sure i agree with the plan they reportedly have in how to spend that money...

I would rather us go for Badelj over Rudy. I don't know too much about Rudy, but I think Badelj is a safer bid regardless. I think it is imperative that in January we go for players that will take as little time as possible to settle. We won't have time to wait. If we want Europe and especially the CL, we need to get players that are familiar with the league and the coach if possible. Badelj fits that bill and will add quite a bit to the squad. The guy is cool as a cucumber on the ball.

I actually think that with him, we can start a transition into a well balanced and technically capable 4-2-3-1/4-2-1-3. Badelj and Locatelli as pivots and Bonaventura having more freedom to roam just ahead. That role also fits Mati better, and if we get a winger also, we will be well set for the spring.

Also, a winger (Keita?....he has also proven that he can do well on the right) I think is more needed than Musacchio at the moment. Niang has done well enough but is still inconsistent, and also, every time he doesn't play, we have to move our best CM (Bonaventura) out of the middle.

So those 2 (Badelj and Keita) should be around 35mil in total and it will give us a ton of options and quality.

A CB would be the icing, but I don't see many good ones available and I would really like to see Gomez more before giving up on him. I would leave this for the very end after we have secured the midfielder (Badelj) and the winger (Keita). Even though, I would even prefer a left footed fullback that's able to attack over a CB right now.

I believe this is the best possible scenario we can hope for.
Sorry for the double post, but I just came across this on milannews.it

http://m.milannews.it/le-interviste/maio...oni-237673

Maiorino says that we have compiled over 400 reports on players over the last 3 years and have watched more that 500 games in order to scout players.

YET...when it was time to sign a CB over the summer, we signed a guy (Gomez) who we have never seen before and was suggested to Galliani by one of his and Raiola's friends. (Who also by the way happened to be banned from football)

That right there is the #1 reason why I want Galliani as far away as possible. Maiorino and the scouts I guess do their jobs....but nobody listens to them. They are there just so we can say we have a scouting network apparently. Because Galliani will still only do business the way he wants to....with friends.
This sale needs to happen, even with all the doubts. It is right to be concerned about delays and stuff but B&G can't and won't and developing young team is not going to work under them, Donna and Locatelli will be more exceptions than the rule in my opinion.
(11-29-2016, 05:35 PM)reza Wrote: This sale needs to happen, even with all the doubts. It is right to be concerned about delays and stuff but B&G can't and won't and developing young team is not going to work under them, Donna and Locatelli will be more exceptions than the rule in my opinion.

If a sale doesnt happen Donnarumma Locatelli Romagnoli Bonaventura Suso Bacca will be gone by July 2018 and we'll have utter crap replacing them.The club still is in €300m + of debt and no foubt that will be another €70-€100m by the end of this season.Only Galliani could spend and Berlusconi allow nearly €1.4billion in the last 5 years and have nothing but shamefully poor seasons to show for it.
(11-29-2016, 06:13 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: If a sale doesnt happen Donnarumma Locatelli Romagnoli Bonaventura Suso Bacca will be gone by July 2018 and we'll have utter crap replacing them.The club still is in €300m + of debt and no foubt that will be another €70-€100m by the end of this season.Only Galliani could spend and Berlusconi allow nearly €1.4billion in the last 5 years and have nothing but shamefully poor seasons to show for it.

Yes agreed, it's not like if B&G get 10 Locatellis they will keep the team intact for long time any way.
http://www.football-italia.net/95016/new-milan-go-dzeko

There are reports Milan’s new Chinese owners are targeting Roma hitman Edin Dzeko, who was spotted in the city today.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
No to Dzeko for me! Besides...I don't think I believe that rumor.
You know, despite the fact that some of us have ridiculed and gotten upset with Berlusconi, the numbers really speak for themselves, and everything shows what a poor job Galliani has done. We've been paying the highest wages in Serie A for years up until recently, and we have also been amongst the top spending clubs too, yet like we've mentioned - nothing to show for it. I just feel that it's a shame that Berlusconi has to sell one of his most prized assets because Galliani brought the club into the ground. I know Berlusconis old age didn't allow him to be as involved, and he was also involved with our coaches perhaps a bit too much, but IMO he provided adequate funds and Galliani could have done much much more.

If the sale didnt go through, I would only have the slightest bit of hope if we got rid of Galliani. The problem is, the only reason Berlusconi becomes part of the problem is because he wont get rid of baldy lol. I sort of like the idea of completing the team with more young Italians, or just young talents in general. Keita, Belotti, a solid midfielder even Badelj and Mussachio would be a pretty good January mercato for me. I obviously want better in midfield, someone like Verratti, but I don't see moves like that happening in January