Winter Transfer Window 2017
Too true. Even with teams like Ferguson's back in the early 90's took two to three seasons to bed in the likes of Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, the Neville brothers, and Nicky Butt into the first team. But they were only able to do so because they had experienced players like Cantona, Ince, Mark Hughes, Steve Bruce and Dennis Irwin to lead them. Even Roy Keane was 5 or 6 years ahead of them and able to lead.

Even the likes of Messi and Ronaldo had to start as understudies to players like Ronaldinho and Giggs. Thiago Silva became world class because he was mentored by the likes of Maldini, Billy and Nesta.

Young players need to pick up experience and techniques to apply to their own games. The coach can only do so much. Experienced players, especially quality ones with class, aren't that easy to come by.

The one big reason why we ended up in decline was because we had all that experience, but not enough talented youngsters to learn from them. To focus too much on youth right now would be to take us to the exact polar extreme.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Some concerns around the market. There's apparent friction between Galliani and the Chinese (or specifically maybe Fassone) on the renewal terms for Bonaventura, but also it seems this could lead to issues with managing the January market. Not sure what the reason for this might be, I thought the terms on which was agreed for Bonaventura seemed pretty fair.

Second point is Badelj is definitely the top target. Fiorentina might be prepared to sell for 12m, but Milan is only preparing to offer 10. Following on from this, it seems as reported the January market will be low key, with 100m ready for next summer.

Finally, there are rumours flying around that Milan are close to securing Riccardo Orsolini. He's a young (19) Italian RWF that's currently doing well at Ascoli in Serie B. Here's a video of him

It seems that Galiani beside Bonaventura also preparing new deal with Paleta(curent one expires in 2018) ,but since he "have his best season in italian football" he should be "rewarded with improved one till 2020".
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
They're right ...the Chinese , apparently the Bonaventura issue is he had bonuses or extra payments with Milan that were never paid ( not sure about this I mean Raiola okay with this ? ) the Chinese want to give him that money over the course of his new deal...thats what Ive read 

Paletta is under contract until he's 32/33 that is fine no need to extend him now.None whatsoever.
(12-17-2016, 12:10 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Some concerns around the market. There's apparent friction between Galliani and the Chinese (or specifically maybe Fassone) on the renewal terms for Bonaventura, but also it seems this could lead to issues with managing the January market. Not sure what the reason for this might be, I thought the terms on which was agreed for Bonaventura seemed pretty fair.

Second point is Badelj is definitely the top target. Fiorentina might be prepared to sell for 12m, but Milan is only preparing to offer 10. Following on from this, it seems as reported the January market will be low key, with 100m ready for next summer.

Finally, there are rumours flying around that Milan are close to securing Riccardo Orsolini. He's a young (19) Italian RWF that's currently doing well at Ascoli in Serie B. Here's a video of him

the guy got some potential, fast, good dribbling but he lack the finishing power and touch.
According to Bild, Bayern signed Süle for 25 m euros and Rudy on a free transfer.

They have 3 world class CB's and now they are signing a world class talent for CB. Really? l know Rudy is a solid player. Good ball playing CM, however Rudy to Bayern didn't make sense to me either.

Vidal, Sanches, Thiago, Lahm/Kimmich and Rudy. And They wanted to sign Verratti, thank god PSG didn't sell him to them. They will have 2 teams in Bundesliga soon? otherwise, maybe they can loan Sanches and Kimmich to us for 1 season.

l reckon they won't renew with Alonso after Rudy, he would be such a good teacher for Loca.
Alonso has been often criticized this year, not sure I'd want him.
(12-18-2016, 08:38 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Alonso has been often criticized this year, not sure I'd want him.

I wouldnt want him either.It's nothing like the Pirlo situation when he went to Juve as I see a lot online say.He'll be what 36 or 37 at the start of next season ? if he were 31 or 32 then I would be okay with the move but he's at the age now where he should go to the MLS or China for a year or 2 and clock up a decent wage.
Caldara from Atalanta to Juventus for €15 million + bonuses. Will stay at Atalanta until the summer.
Interesting.
I know everyone will laugh but a second young CD besides Romagnoli may not be the best option. Go ahead laugh, it's ok Big Grin