Winter Transfer Window 2017
(01-06-2017, 07:20 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I dont think that side would fight Juve and may even miss out on 3rd.Its also very very expensive Fiorentina are looking for €50m for Bernadeschi , Keita €25-€30m and the same for Berardi.Pellegrini IDK €20-€25m Pasalic €12m...thats a hell of a lot of money for a side with potential but not a guarantee , ofcourse nothings a guarantee but you know what I mean.

As for who you'd sell.
Honda Adriano Zapata Poli Sosa we'll get €0 for.
We dont own Mati.
Bacca Niang €35m if we're lucky.
Bacca worth 30 million €, Niang át least 15 million €, that's all together is 45 million €, but be pessimistic and say 35 million € as you said!

The Chinese will have 100 million € / year to spend for the next 3 years, so we will talk about at least 135 million €, so out of the 7 (Baselli, Bernardeschi, Berardi, Keita, Pellegrini, Pasalic and new defender) we can certainly buy at least 4-5 players so it's not so impossible!

And I don't think we will get nothing from the other player's selling, I guess, at least 10 million € and the salaries!

I don't agree with you, this team could challenge for the scudetto, and will be very strong and talented!
The thing about Mastour is that his hype was based almost solely on hearsay and freestyling videos. We had seen very little footage of him actually playing in matches and I remember some of us on the forum mentioning that from the start. I would have been more surprised if he were tearing it up in the Primavera and then went on to do nothing or very little (like Di Gennaro for example who is finally back in Serie A).
Siamo a posto cosi.
(01-06-2017, 08:52 PM)Gregorio Wrote: Bacca worth 30 million €, Niang át least 15 million €, that's all together is 45 million €, but be pessimistic and say 35 million € as you said!

The Chinese will have 100 million € / year to spend for the next 3 years, so we will talk about at least 135 million €, so out of the 7 (Baselli, Bernardeschi, Berardi, Keita, Pellegrini, Pasalic and new defender) we can certainly buy at least 4-5 players so it's not so impossible!

And I don't think we will get nothing from the other player's selling, I guess, at least 10 million € and the salaries!

I don't agree with you, this team could challenge for the scudetto, and will be very strong and talented!

Bacca is only worth what a team will pay for him ,no one is paying €30m for Bacca and come summer no one will pay €20m for a 31 yr old Bacca.
Niang is worth €15m.
Adriano we're having trouble getting €1m for.
Poli will only be taken away on loan.
Sosa we'll end up paying to leave.
Honda had less than 6 months on his contract 

Bernadeschi Berardi Keita and Suso , 2 will be on tye bench , we'll have a hard working yet limited CF in lapadula and no backup.

Our Midfield will be better in paper and our def would be almost the exact same.But we've seen with Bertolacci how a good young player can go missing when the pressure of Milan and a hefty transfer is on ones shoulders.
I completely disagree that that team will compete with Juve.It wont and could easily miss out on a top 3 place.
My bad, instead of Baselli, I meant Belotti (Torino), just I mixed up the names, sorry!
So Lapadula will only be a back up!
(01-06-2017, 10:26 PM)Gregorio Wrote: My bad, instead of Baselli, I meant Belotti (Torino), just I mixed up the names, sorry!
So Lapadula will only be a back up!

Well , it may get to UCL infact id say it would.But if it would need 2/3 seasons with them all playing together and all paying off with no flops andwith a few years of UCL experience to pay off in Europe.It still may not be good enough to win it.
But lets look at the money.
Berardi €25m
Keita €25m
Pellegrino €20m maybe more
Baselli €20m
Bernadeschi €40-€50m
Pasalic €12-€15m
Belotti well HUGE I dont think he'll cost €94m but he will cost north of €60m.

For near €200m PLUS ...It aint happening bro.
Muntari!

to Pescara rumour
Also, Everton manager has said that Deulofeu won't be leaving this transfer window because of injuries in the team. (Football Italia)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Siamo a posto cosi.
(01-06-2017, 11:25 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Well , it may get to UCL infact id say it would.But if it would need 2/3 seasons with them all playing together and all paying off with no flops andwith a few years of UCL experience to pay off in Europe.It still may not be good enough to win it.
But lets look at the money.
Berardi €25m
Keita €25m
Pellegrino €20m maybe more
Baselli €20m
Bernadeschi €40-€50m
Pasalic €12-€15m
Belotti well HUGE I dont think he'll cost €94m but he will cost north of €60m.

For near €200m PLUS ...It aint happening bro.

Since Keita's is expiring, we should quickly make our move to nego and seal the deal. 25M is reasonable considering Merda paid almost 30M for the kid from Atalanta.
(01-07-2017, 05:26 AM)edysim Wrote: Since Keita's is expiring, we should quickly make our move to nego and seal the deal. 25M is reasonable considering Merda paid almost 30M for the kid from Atalanta.

We would but it wont happen.Fininvest wont commit to paying for him in the summer and the sale wont be done this month.