Winter Transfer Window 2017
(01-28-2017, 12:07 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: If this is truth it must be done.

http://www.football-italia.net/97535/mar...m-lapadula

According to L’Equipe, Olympique Marseille have met with Gianluca Lapadula and are prepared to pay Milan’s €20m asking price.

Wow I didn't expect that. I hope Cutrone is up for the job of being Bacca's replacement/our first team striker.
It's great money for Lapadula. But I'm not so sure we should sell right now. We would not be able to do anything with the money since the transfer window is almost closed. And if it's true that the Chinese will spend a ton anyway, than I really don't see the point of selling JUST for money. Now if we are selling in order to reinvest and upgrade the squad, than i wouldn't mind it one bit as like i said, 20mil for him is quite a bit money. I'm just aftaid they'll say that there is not enough time and that money will just "evaporate".

IF there is enough time to sell him for 20, and buy Paredes from Roma, than I'm all for it!
Well ,normal club surely can do something in 3-4 days ,but it's serious question can Galiani do something in that time.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Fiorentina signs Saponara from Empoli on loan with obligation to buy for €10 million. We'll get €3 million since we have a 30% sell-on clause.
(01-28-2017, 05:44 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Fiorentina signs Saponara from Empoli on loan with obligation to buy for €10 million. We'll get €3 million since we have a 30% sell-on clause.

Was is not  30% of the sale after €5million.We'll get whatever that is I think , why sell Lapadula well beyond the obvious and thats that he is average at best.It means Fininvest would get an extra €20million and not spend a cent of it.But lets be honest there is no one looking to sign Lapadula and certainly not for €20m Id say theryd be no takers at €10m
(01-28-2017, 09:52 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Was is not  30% of the sale after €5million.We'll get whatever that is I think , why sell Lapadula well beyond the obvious and thats that he is average at best.It means Fininvest would get an extra €20million and not spend a cent of it.But lets be honest there is no one looking to sign Lapadula and certainly not for €20m Id say theryd be no takers at €10m

True, it was after €5 million or so. The first report I read about it was changed.
(01-29-2017, 10:00 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: True, it was after €5 million or so. The first report I read about it was changed.

Ive also seen that the fee is €8m so 900K to us even if its €10m its not going to mean anything.
(01-29-2017, 12:00 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Ive also seen that the fee is €8m so 900K to us even if its €10m its not going to mean anything.

It's not going to make us rich, that's for sure. We still need the Chinese to take over!  Devilol
No, we just need some idiots to step off our management. The one that skimps on transfer fee but generous on salary and agent fee.

I seriously suspect that Chinese money will never arrive and Galliani will stay on forever.
Cant get rid of players therefore cant get any better players.Oh Galliani ..