Winter Transfer Window 2017
WHy is MAti not playing? He's a good player and adds some much needed creativity
He's had two lengthy injuries and that's prevented him from playing I think. He was finally back in the squad last week but I don't think he is ready to and up to the pace. I hope he gets there soon because he is kind of like the forgotten man among Milan fans. Interestingly enough, with Bona's injury, he might just be the key...
I am afraid that it will be just wishful thinking. Sad I am pessimistic with potential contribution that he can make for the team, and this is even without regard to his constant injury situation. Sad

Galliani always signs players 10 years too late. This is yet another great example.
Kucka Berto Locatelli
---------Mati------------
-----Bacca Lapa.......

Tongue

Obvious joke not including Suso, but my point is trying to find a 2 striker formation and Mati
Suso could also play that #10 role and have Mati playing cm instead of Berto...
No surprise signing on last day ? Smile
(01-31-2017, 05:14 AM)edysim Wrote: No surprise signing on last day ? Smile

please don't jynx it... there's still time for Galliani to screw things up...
(01-31-2017, 03:52 AM)reza Wrote: Kucka  Berto Locatelli
---------Mati------------
-----Bacca Lapa.......

Tongue

Obvious joke not including Suso, but my point is trying to find a 2 striker formation and Mati

Bacca-Lapa with Suso behind them looks like Berlusconi's favorite formation.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(01-31-2017, 03:08 AM)porcho Wrote: WHy is MAti not playing? He's a good player and adds some much needed creativity

Beacuse he had two injuries and when he did play he was shit.He'll still be shit , I expect nothing from him.I didnsay this would happen , we'd fall off in the 2nd half and with an injuries and suspensions w could be back in the 8th 9th 10th range.Unfortunately its happening.We're playing poorly have no creativity now bar Suso and will not invest.
Market for Milan closed - A. Galliani.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.