Matchday 11: Milan - Pescara (Sunday, October 30 - 15:00 CET)
We quickly turn the page with our next game against Pescara on Sunday. Like many have said, we shouldn't get overly excited when we win games and not overly depressed when we lose. This is a young, inexperienced group and inconsistency is to be expected.

This game marks the return of Oddo (coach), Aquilani and Cristante. I haven't seen Pescara play this season but I hear that Oddo has them trying to play open, attacking football. This doesn't seem to be working too well for them so far as they are languishing in 17th, having won only one game so far this season. Once we get some rest in our legs, I see no reason why we can't win this game.

News and called-up players to follow!

P.S. I think it's DST in Europe this weekend so be careful with the timezones!
Siamo a posto cosi.
Post Genoa game, the enthusiasm seems to be gone. Come on we will beat Pescara 2-0 as per predicted Smile

Line up should be as per Juve's game with Gomez replacing Paletta.
This has to be a win. Losing to Genoa away was not great, but it was a tough game decided by incidents. We were not second best on the whole.

But dropping points to Pescara at the San Siro will be completely unacceptable. I am still waiting for a game where my heart rate isn't 200 and where we get into the lead early, never look back and win the game comfortably 4 - 0. Hopefully this will be that.

I agree that the line up should be the same as the Juve game, with only the forced change for Paletta's red.
Wait, are you guys suggesting that Honda and Poli should start again? Why?

Shouldn't Calabria be back by now?
(10-28-2016, 03:58 AM)xudong Wrote: Wait, are you guys suggesting that Honda and Poli should start again? Why?

Shouldn't Calabria be back by now?

As per Juve game's lineup , Suso and Abate... With only change is Gomez for Paletta..
Darn! Getting old and confused, I guess. Sad
I agree. We go with the Juve lineup and use Gomez for Paletta. He's got the youth and energy from what I saw in the Genoa match.

Pescara will play attacking, which will leave more space in the back for us. I believe we'll be able to take this game easily. The boys are probably itching to put last match's result behind them as soon as possible. Playing at home it will be much easier to amp them up than playing away to a hostile crowd.

3-0 I say, and a resumption of normal service.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Niang might not start, fever.
As it stands, predicted lineup is:

----------------------Donnarumma-------------------------
Abate----------Gomez----------Romagnoli-----------DES
--------------------------Locatelli---------------------------
------------Kucka------------------Sosa--------------------
---Suso-------------------------------------Bonaventura--
---------------------------Bacca-----------------------------

Niang's 50/50 with fever, if he plays the Sosa will likely give Locatelli a rest and Bonaventura in midfield.
Donnarumma; Abate, Gomez, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Sosa, Locatelli, Bonaventura; Suso, Bacca, Niang

Kucka dropped but Niang who was supposedly out is in?