Matchday 14: Empoli - Milan (Saturday, November 26 - 20:45 CET)
Haven't had much time this week so I apologize for the somewhat late thread opening. Disappointed to have dropped those points against Inter at the last minute but we can aim to get back to winning ways against Empoli who are languishing near the bottom of the table.

News, lineups, etc to follow.

FORZA MILAN!
Siamo a posto cosi.
We need an controlled, angry response from our boys.
I wouldn't mind if we hit them for 6 or 7, so long as we win with intent. No more foot-off-the-gas performances when we go up by a goal. With Romagnoli back I feel a lot more comfortable with our defense for sure.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Mauri and Saponara, not to mention Gilardino and the guy who always gives his best games against us Maccarone.

Empoli have scored 6 goals so far this season, I checked that is worst in top 5 leagues.
Bacca injured ,he will not play this game.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Let's see what Lapadula can do now....
or maybe we can finally play 2 strikers in niang and lapadulla with adriano or a youngster as the backup
(11-23-2016, 02:54 AM)reza Wrote: Mauri and Saponara, not to mention Gilardino and the guy who always gives his best games against us Maccarone.

Empoli have scored 6 goals so far this season, I checked that is worst in top 5 leagues.

Don't forget Lasagna too. Didn't he score against us last year for Carpi? 

[Image: KevinLasagna.jpg]
Report says possibility Niang as CF..
I think it is a good time to test Niang at CF.
I wouldn't mind putting Jack on the wing to push Niang up front.
That will give either Mati or Pašalić will get a run out. The only issue is who we can put on to replace the front three in the later stages when they inevitably get tired..
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool