Matchday 14: Empoli - Milan (Saturday, November 26 - 20:45 CET)
I hope this doesn't bite us in the ass. Too many changes if you ask me. Half the line up basically....
Anyone got a link to the game though?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
In all honesty I think this is the right time for Montella to freshen things up a little, as Kucka's been a mixed bag at best lately and Niang's struggled, so dropping them will hopefully light a fire under their backside. I'm a little surprised Gomez is playing in place of Paletta, but I guess he impressed enough in the derby to be given a shot. I think for the most part defensively he did fine in the derby (other than a couple of positional errors), but on the ball is what concerns me. However, he'll probably have less pressure and more time on the ball tonight, which make it more manageable.

Very keen to see how Lapadula does tonight, I also expect Niang to come on later in the match (fairly early in the second half if things go as planned). If that happens, I'd like to see him as a CF today.
(11-26-2016, 08:12 PM)nefremo Wrote: I hope this doesn't bite us in the ass. Too many changes if you ask me. Half the line up basically....

I have a similar feeling. I hope that we can score early; otherwise, we may be in trouble. Without Niang or Bacca, I feel like we are toothless. And certainly the midfield has too many new faces all of a sudden.
(11-26-2016, 08:21 PM)Ryo Wrote: Anyone got a link to the game though?

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/461997_empoli_milan/

I hope that at least one will work for you!
tbh Xu Suso's been much more important in our attacking third lately, as has Bonaventura. Bacca hasn't scored in something like 6 weeks now and Niang hasn't scored in around a month, they aren't really our biggest threat right now.

More links for the game:

http://www.livefootballol.me/streaming/s...milan.html
Again with the goalie short pass and almost punished...
Wow, how can Maccarone miss that one?
Fuck this ref!!!!!!!
Roma with a Yellow already after 5 minutes. The hell is wrong with this ref?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool