Matchday 17: Milan - Atalanta (Saturday, December 17 - 18:00 CET)
Let's get the next thread started before we get too depressed overanalysing what could have been in that Roma game. Atalanta is currently only 4 points behind us and has been doing very well this season. This will not be easy by any means.
Siamo a posto cosi.
We played well, we unlucky on the pen and unlucky that their one dangerous attack led to a goal. Time to move on. Jack should be back, not sure about Bacca, but I'd hope he was fit given Niangs terrible form. I'd put Lapa in behind Bacca as SS, even slightly out on the left wing.

Middle of the park will probably be Jack, Loca and Kucka. If Montella plays Jack on the left wing then we'll have a spot for Pasilic, Mati or Bertolacci (I'd prefer Mati to be honest).

Defense picks itself unless Antonelli or Calabria is fit again.

With our starters back I expect no less than a win. With Juve against Roma this week, we need to keep pace and make up the ground.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Mati Fernandez non convocato per un'infiammazione al ginocchio sinistro

Inflamed left knee, will miss the match
Donnarumma; Abate, Paletta, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, Bertolacci, Pasalic; Suso, Lapadula, Bonaventura
Gabriel, Plizzari, De Sciglio, Gomez, Zapata, Honda, Locatelli, Poli, Sosa, Bacca, Luiz Adriano, Niang

Sportiello, Toloi, Gagliardini, Masiello, Gomez, Caldara, Kessie, Conti, Kurtic, Petagna, Spinazzola
I think that was the expected lineup. I think it's ok, slightly concerned at our left side defensively, but I think we can do ok. We lack a little flair, creativity and technical quality in midfield, but hopefully we have enough. It's a big one today, a Lombardy derby as well as a fight for places in Europe.
So Galliani said we have the right of first refusal regarding Pasalic. Does that mean that if they decide to sell, we have the right to enter negotiations ahead of other clubs?
Yeah pretty much.
Hope that's true. I can see Pasalic as someone who Montella can shape and mould into a weapon for us. The bigger issue would be if Chelsea want to take him back to rot on the bench.

By the way... steams please?
Ryo...
http://www.livefootballol.me/streaming/s...lanta.html
Thanks mate.