Coppa Italia Quarterfinal: Juventus - Milan (Wednesday, January 25 - 20:45 CET)
Despite taking a loss against Napoli on the weekend, I was impressed with our reaction after conceding two very early goals against the best attacking team in the country (probably the most in-form team as well). Juve have not really impressed me that much this season despite them accumulating points as per the usual. I would say that we have a decent chance of getting something out of this game especially after our SuperCoppa win.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Just like the last Copa Italia game, I really don't care about this game also. For me, the league is the most important competition this season.

BUT, since we are playing against Juventus, it would be REALLY nice to beat them again. That way, we can officially call that club our bitch for the season! Big Grin
I agree with you... I don't care about this game as well.

I still wish that we can reverse the two results against Torino. I would rather win the league game and tie the Coppa game (and win or lose through PK, which doesn't matter).
Buffon, Marchisio, Evra out of the match for various reasons. Regardless, their team is still strong on paper.
Beating them in this match means we have a semi-final showdown with Napoli. I'm not quite sure I want us to play an additional game against them, if it means we lose focus in league clashes.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
i hope we play the 2nd fiddle here
like plizzari or cutrone or calabria even delefoue would be nice if he start in this game
I have changed my mind. Now that the game is getting closer, I want us to beat Juventus again.

Interesting to note, that this game starts at 20:45 instead of the usual 21:00 slot for Coppa game.
(01-25-2017, 03:24 AM)Ryo Wrote: Buffon, Marchisio, Evra out of the match for various reasons. Regardless, their team is still strong on paper.
Beating them in this match means we have a semi-final showdown with Napoli. I'm not quite sure I want us to play an additional game against them, if it means we lose focus in league clashes.

In the past year, the semi-final has always been two-legged.

Maybe this year we can win all five games against Juventus Sagrin , but lose all four against Napoli?  Dodgy
Is this game two legs? I had just assumed it was one leg.

Quote:PORTIERI: Donnarumma, Plizzari, Storari
DIFENSORI: Abate, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli, Vangioni, Zapata
CENTROCAMPISTI: Bertolacci, Bonaventura, Honda, Kucka, Locatelli, Pasalic, Poli, Sosa, Mati Fernandez
ATTACCANTI: Bacca, Deulofeu, Lapadula, Suso

Deulofeu called up as well as Matigol who we haven't seen much of lately. Niang left out as he ponders his future.
Siamo a posto cosi.
i hope it will be
plizzari
calabria - gomez - zapata - vangioni
berto - sosa - pasalic
deulo - lapa - mati
I am gonna lose my shit if we beat Juve again. Plus winning the Coppa would be nice for once.