Matchday 22: Udinese - Milan (Sunday, January 29 - 15 CET)
Since Mystik is not around to open this, I've taken the liberty to do that. I hope I don't screw it up, but it's not like Mystik was on fire since we lost the last 2 anyway!  Sagrin

This game is the first one of what's probably one of the most important 3 game string this season, simply because of the situation we are in. We are at crossroads in terms of what we will be fighting for the rest of this season and these next 3 games will determine if we have ANY kind of a chance for 3rd place. At the pace that Napoli, Roma, and Inter are going...we simply can not afford to drop a single point from the next 3 games, starting with Udinese this weekend.  So simply put, this is a must win game if we want to be in the mix for 3rd. Dropping points here is not acceptable. 

Gazzetta's probable line up is: Donnarumma - Abate, Paletta, Romagnoli, De Sciglio - Kucka, Locatelli, Bertolacci - Suso, Bacca, Bonaventura. 

Calabria is out injured, but there is a chance we see Mati Fernandez in this game at some point. Montella also pointed out that Deulofeu could actually start tomorrow. 
I think currently our best possible starting line up is: Donnarumma - Abate/De Sciglio , Paletta, Romagnoli, Antonelli - Kucka, Locatelli, Bonaventura - Suso, Bacca, Deulofeu.....and I honestly want to see this starting tomorrow. There is no point in waiting to introduce Deulofeu. He is here on a loan and he's got 18 games in which he can contribute. 3 of those games are very important in terms of what our objective will be carrying on, starting with the Udinese one. So I would rather see the strongest possible starting 11 as soon as possible. 

I hope that we don't play De Sciglio on the left again. If Antonelli is ready to go, he should play on the left. We really lack that natural left footed crosser from the left side when De Sciglio or Calabria play out there. These two get to the byeline, and end up either delivering a terrible cross that fails to beat the first man or just bringing the ball back because they are not comfortable whipping in a good cross anyway. 

Defensively, we have to get our crap together. We've looked like amateurs following marks from the midfield lately, and our defenders are all over the place too many times for my liking also. 

The rest of it should be fine if we just play the way we did against Napoli. With that mindset, and obviously eliminating the bad moments in the back, we should have no problem winning this game.
Line ups:

Milan
Donnarumma, Abate, Paletta, Romagnoli, De Sciglio, Kucka, Locatelli, Pasalic, Suso, Bacca, Bonaventura

Udinese
Karnezis; Faraoni, Danilo, Felipe, Samir; Fofana, Hallfredsson, Jankto; De Paul, Duvan Zapata, Thereau

This is also a good time to see Fofana. I was very impressed with him at the beginning of the season. Haven't seen Udinese much lately, so I wonder how he's developed in the last couple of months.
Let's hope there's a little more activity game time
Let's hope Nefremo wont see much of Fofana Big Grin
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
haha, yeah really don't want Fofana impressing today Devilol
Thanks, everyone! I thought that this game is in the afternoon (the usual 20:45 Italian time), until I saw the lineup. Then I was like: why did the lineup came out so earlier for a game that is not until the afternoon? Big Grin
Damn, any decent streams?
http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/478487_udinese_milan/

There is only one that works for me so far.
Any links?
Wait, Zapata in place of Romagnoli?