Matchday 24: Lazio vs. Milan (Monday, February 13, 2017 20:45 CET)
Poli off. Mati on. Why did I think that Bacca would come in?

How many saves has Donnarumma made today?

EDIT: according to livescore, Lazio has 9 shots on target, and 8 off. wow.
Just because De Sciglio is better than Vangioni, it doesn't make him any good. I'd like to compare our statting fullbacks with the top fullbacks in the world...not Vangioni.
lol, Mati getting a yellow, it wasn't even a foul
(02-13-2017, 10:27 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: lol, Mati getting a yellow, it wasn't even a foul
That was crazy. Donnabig save on the other end
(02-13-2017, 10:23 PM)nefremo Wrote: Just because De Sciglio is better than Vangioni, it doesn't make him any good. I'd like to compare our statting fullbacks with the top fullbacks in the world...not Vangioni.

bit harsh but we've got so many other holes to plug des is the least of our concerns. maybe if we sign a competent cb to partner roma des would be allowed to push up more. defensively though he's very sound considering he's playing lb
Suso!!! it is all him.
What a goal!! SUSO!!!!!!!!

Edit: Credit to Sosa too there, best thing he's done since coming on.
Undeserved but of course yess
Incredible control just incredible
(02-13-2017, 10:27 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: lol, Mati getting a yellow, it wasn't even a foul

this referee is a joke. Lazio escaped two yellow cards in a row about 5 minutes ago. Immobile kicked the ball into the net after the offside call, typical bookable offense. shortly after, a deliberate hand ball in the midfield, again typical bookable offense. This idiot just looked away.