La Liga 2011-2012
(05-09-2012, 07:33 PM)Mystik Wrote: I'm at work so I can't watch it. I can imagine it'll be a good game though.

It is not a good match so far, at least it doesn't look like two top teams competing in a final for a trophy. It is one-sided. Atletico Madrid is a better team. They pass the midfield with ease and pose more threats. Athletic Bilbao on the other hand, could barely get the ball to Llorente. Both teams foul terribly, and really should have seen many yellows and even red.

Atletico is leading 2-0 through two goals by Falcao. I may stop watching it actually. It is boring to watch a game with no one to support.
aka xudong
That's surprising because Bilbao played some electrifying football under Bielsa this season, notably knocking out Man-U in the EL enroute to the final. Congrats to Atletico Madrid though!
Siamo a posto cosi.
I have not watched any game played by Bilbao this season, but Falcao was simply unstoppable in the EL final. Look at those two goals he scored. Stuckup I feel bad for Bilbao goalkeeper.
aka xudong
FT. Malaga 1 - 0 Sporting Gijon. What a relief.

All we now need is Inter Merda being kept out of CL next season, and we will be in Pot 1. Inter5ow
aka xudong
Inter are 6 points away from CL spot. Why did we lost to this shitty team twice.
Merda lost to Jube twice, Napoli twice, and Novara twice. Facepalm It is not an overstatement to say that they were the reason that we lost Scudetto to Jube.
aka xudong
Sad 
I don't blame Inter, at least they have Zanetti and Milito. If we couldn't beat Fiorentina at home, then probably we didn't deserve the Scudetto. Its as simple as that.
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
Just aware that Malaga qualifies for the CL 4th spot. WOW. First time in the club history I believe,

The investment (by Qatari) paid off nicely. Berlu should sell some stakes to those Sheiks in order to raise some (transfer) fund I hope. Devilcool
(05-14-2012, 04:15 PM)mzk57 Wrote: I don't blame Inter, at least they have Zanetti and Milito. If we couldn't beat Fiorentina at home, then probably we didn't deserve the Scudetto. Its as simple as that.

We couldn't beat Fiorentina away or home this season, another "new" thing this season.

We had remained undefeated against Lazio in the past 20+ Serie A games until this season; we had beaten Fiorentina 8 (?) games in a row, until this season we got 1 point out of a possible 6.

Last season (and many recent seasons too), we beat the crap out of all the big teams in Italy; this season, all the big teams in Italy beat the crap out of us.

This also marks the first time in I don't know how long that Ibrahimovic failed to win any trophy at the end of a season.
aka xudong