Summer transfer window 2017
Milan have only 1 team interested in Bacca its Galatasaray and theyre offering €6m and €3.5m to Bacca.DeSnaklio to Juve for €12m ...Bertolacci apparently has offers but €4m is the offer or else its just loans , Polis offer from Torino is just a loan ive heard and no one actually wants Niang.These arent gospel ofcourse but it shows that we clearly wont the fees people hopes DeSciglio €20m Bacca €25m Poli €5m Bertolacci €10m+ Niang €18m ...F9r the most part we will be relying on what the Chinese put in because wont get a lot for what we will sell.
DeSnaklio is a nice one Smile
i forgot why did niang fall out from montella?
(05-30-2017, 11:39 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Milan have only 1 team interested in Bacca its Galatasaray and theyre offering €6m and €3.5m to Bacca.

Bacca. He's over 30 and he just had disaster of a season. No way someone's going to give serious money for him.
This 6 million is maybe not the best price but surely is not far from real one.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Well he hit 14 goals in 31 games its hardly a disaster.But I did say this would happen , last summer when he was for sale he was 29 even though he was 30 in Sept it was 29 yr old Carlos Bacca.Now its 31 yr old even though hes still 30.Its very hard to sell players 30 & over for good fees unless theyre a superstar.Its why Biglia will be sold for a lot less than €25m that Lazio arr asking for.
I see what you sre saying Jay, and you are right....but man, 6mil is still really really low. I was thinking 10mil would be worst case scenario, but i guess not.

About Biglia...rumors are now that we will deal for him separately from Keita as he will be easier and quicker to sign than Keita.

If Keita is holding out for Juventus, than the hell with him. Just move on to the next target.
Kessie additional test because they might have found an issue in first tests
Montella renewed til 2019
Calling it right now. CR7 will win CL with Real and decide he needs a new challenge and decides to move to Milan Big Grin
(05-30-2017, 02:52 PM)somedevil Wrote: Calling it right now. CR7 will win CL with Real and decide he needs a new challenge and decides to move to Milan Big Grin

Devilol

That was Berlu's dream at some point lol