Summer transfer window 2017
Quote:Morata to @PremiumSportHD: "Certainly I won't return to Italy, I'd like to stay at Real Madrid.Let's see what happens, I know nothing else."

Time for Belotti?
Wouldn't necessarily rule out Morata yet, it was just after the win and from what I've read he seems to kind of contradict himself in the interview. Hopefully we'll know more soon.

Tbh, today I'm more interested in the Andre Silva link, this guy looks an exceptional player from what I've seen of him. Wouldn't mind his teammate Felipe either, though he seems bound to Real
Apparently Real's ready to drop 60m for Silva
Quote:Gazzetta dello Sport claim that Fassone and Mirabelli have also discussed Benfica fullback Nelson Semedo with Jorge Mendes.

Another good player
(06-03-2017, 05:16 PM)reza Wrote: The contrast in the way he talks vs how Galliani talked is night and day. In a few years we might look back and the new owners might have failed (hope not of course) but the start and Fassone seem like a huge positive contrast to what are used to.

Very meaningful interview in terms of what they want to do .. compared to Gallani :" new players? we have to see, we need to sell before we buy, we have define mr X...  bla bla bla Sagrin Sagrin
(06-04-2017, 12:30 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Another good player

So that means one of Conti/Rodriguez failed?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I like that the new management always seem to have a backup plan. That's how good clubs work. As for Morata's word, what is he gonna say while he is celebrating a CL win "Oh yeah, I like Milan. I want to join." It all depends on what Zidane has in store for him next season. Can he offer him steady starts? Then probably Morata won't leave. Who knows?

And as for RAiola and Mendes, if you want to be a top club and want top players, you are gonna have to deal with these guys, there is no other way. It's better that our management sends a strong message to these vultures.
(06-04-2017, 02:35 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: So that means one of Conti/Rodriguez failed?

Semedo's a RB, so maybe a backup option if we don't land Conti
Semedo a backup option for Conti.This is the same Semedo that has €78m release clause.The same Semedo that Man Utd are hoping to get along with Lindelof in a €95m double bid.Yeah I don't buy it.Conti is our target.
"Milan start Dembele talks"

http://www.football-italia.net/103632/mi...bele-talks

Not sure he's ready to lead our attack, but could be an exciting prospect. And an expensive one.