Summer transfer window 2017
Quote:Milan and Atalanta could meet for Conti next week. Milan are ready to offer €23-24m [@AlfredoPedulla].

Inter, through their director Steven Zhang, launched a €28m bid to Atalanta for Conti, but he wants Milan only [@AlfredoPedulla].

Sagrin
(06-10-2017, 11:38 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [Image: DB_l8qjXcAEwk1D.jpg:large]

Ok renew and next year sell him 70-80M to 'balance the book Sagrin '
So that's it? No more raiola drama this summer?
(06-10-2017, 06:11 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Good article on Football Italia about our transfer market: http://www.football-italia.net/103932/mi...n-business

Basically it's saying that while us fans have good reason to be happy, we also need to keep our feet on the ground and remember that it takes time to build a winning team, which I think is true.

It's difficult not to get excited though.

(06-11-2017, 02:36 AM)russo-neri Wrote: So that's it? No more raiola drama this summer?

Not until next summer, at least. We know he won't accept defeat this easily. Remember Ibra's "stomach ache"? As it turned out, Ibra loved Milan. Raiola was just trying to unsettle things and sell him on to the next club. Our only hope in the long run is that the rumours about Milan asking Donnarumma to drop Raiola to stay with the club are true.
Milannews.it - Jorge Mendes could "help" us to reduce Andre Silva's price by 10-15M, from 60 of release caluse to 45-50

It is still expensive, however, there is something I like from this guy:

- Youngest (born 1995)
- Cheapest except for Kalinic
- Can defend. In his highlights, there are many time he cut passes from defense then run to opposite half.
- Can pass the ball neatly. Though Forsberg had many assists, I find his passes are not very clean (it is great to have both, IMO).
- Can play RW, AMC with number 10 on his shirt.

We need a tactically-awared forward like him, and his signing could not 100% rule out Belotti or any typical SC, although muilti dimension forwards are more appreciated nowadays.
Since we are dealing with Mendes, might as well push for James..  Sagrin
Morata looking closer to join MU for 73M..
(06-11-2017, 02:36 AM)russo-neri Wrote: So that's it?  No more raiola drama this summer?

Afraid not. Even though Donnarumma decides to stay, there is apparently still a battle going on with Raiola over clauses. I guess the player hasn't got the last word. How f***** up is that?!
(06-11-2017, 04:50 AM)edysim Wrote: Since we are dealing with Mendes, might as well push for James..  Sagrin

We shouldn't underestimate the value of a big-name signing, James fits that bill.  Devilcool
There are only some clauses to negotiate on Donnarumma's contract.

Alessandro Plizzari has just helped Italia U20 won the bronze after preventing 2 penalties.