Summer transfer window 2017
(06-11-2017, 10:06 AM)Aficio Wrote: There are only some clauses to negotiate on Donnarumma's contract.

Alessandro Plizzari has just helped Italia U20 won the bronze after preventing 2 penalties.

And if he'd played during the semi's then Italy should have been playing for gold... 

GK is seriously the least of our problems, as Donnarumma, his entourage and agent are now aware. Keep stalling and we'll just give your spot to someone more deserving.  Devilcool
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
So, Morata is close to MU while Auba to PSG which means Belotti is big target for striker. The problem is his price which is so much overpriced according many people. Hopefully Torino will lower the price.

When we look at his growth from Primavera to Serie A this season, he has been making a good development, growing step by step from Primavera, Serie C and then Serie A for the last three years by also making growth in scoring goals. Looking at this fact, hopefully he is not a season wonder. But it could also mean, Torino will try to keep him to make his real value near his release clause (not right now, his real value still so far from 100 mil aka his release clause).
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(06-11-2017, 09:09 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: We shouldn't underestimate the value of a big-name signing, James fits that bill.  Devilcool

When that day comes, I'll celebrate like winning our 8th UCL  Sagrin Sagrin
You guys seem awfully excited by James.. someone who's been permanently benched at a team that won back-to-back CLs and who have a coach who was a great midfielder in the game.

Zidane must see things we don't and he sees him on a daily basis unlike us. I like James and think he'd be a star signing, but i'm failing to see why are Isco/Asenscio/Lucas Vasquez always preferred to him? And I'm not even talking mentioning CR7 or Bale.

Another big factor is where would James play for us? He's a natural trequartista. With the players we currently have it does seem like we'll be having wingers and three midfielders. I'd only consider signing him for 45m. I prefer Isco to him. Even Mahrez looks like a fantastic opportunity to me...
James had eight goals and six assists in 13 games this season
13 starts, bear in mind he had 9 more appearances off the bench (from which 1 goal and 4 of his assists came according to whoscored). The guy's talented though, there's simply no denying that and he's shown a lot of intelligence in his movement in the past.

Apparently Zidane's not keen on him because of his lack of workrate based on rumours, which I guess is fair as with Ronaldo already, you can't have too many that aren't too willing to track back. However, I'm not really sure of the feasibility of getting him, as it's said he'd want to move to England (United the dream move).
So eight goals and six assists in 22 games. I'll take him for 50m
Fassone and Mirabelli are currently in a meeting with Jorge Mendes about Andre Silva.
Andre Silva at Milanello right now
New management is breaking speed records lol. Some claims that his Andre Silva medical will be tomorrow!

Meanwhile Belotti doing well for NT right now