Summer transfer window 2017
I am amazed--and happy of course. The new management seems determined to change all around. Kudos to them.
i am amazed that we suddenly about to sign andre silva, i have watch his youtube, he isnt bad, but he is bad at taking pk. i think he is like the atomic ant (giovinco) in terms of play
(06-12-2017, 03:33 AM)xudong Wrote: I am amazed--and happy of course. The new management seems determined to change all around. Kudos to them.

I bet the forum moderator is happier than you these days.  Sagrin
I am sure of that too. I am happy also because when I am busy (I am often busy these days) I don't have to feel guilty if I skip MM for a few days.

Reza doesn't need me now. Grinundwech
Never say that xu. Reza needs everyone in here. It's been many years since we've actually had this much positive traction coming from the board.

Of course, skipping a few days during summer is always acceptable  Grinundwech
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Can I still be miserable just for the craicSmile
If Fassone and Mirabelli manage til pull this deal off for €38M, I salute them. He is everything I’d wish for in a modern striker. In. many ways I see him as a more prolific (but also less established) version of Morata. Given the proper amount of the confidence from Montella, I have no doubts that he will succeed here, and given the prices that we see this summer, anything below €40M is a great deal.
If we get Diego Costa, say on loan since Conte dislikes him so much. He and Silva would be atomic up front.
(06-12-2017, 08:16 AM)somedevil Wrote: If we get Diego Costa, say on loan since Conte dislikes him so much. He and Silva would be atomic up front.

If we could use the money saved, on an exorcist to relieve Costa of his inner jerk, I’d happily take him over Kalinic, who I fear will only be a slight upgrade over Bacca.
(06-12-2017, 08:16 AM)somedevil Wrote: If we get Diego Costa, say on loan since Conte dislikes him so much. He and Silva would be atomic up front.

Diego Costa on loan is a teriffic job if we manage to. as much as he has 'unique ' attitude, he has no problem scoring for his team..