Summer transfer window 2017
Musacchio has his critics and his injury tendencies, but nevertheless, he is a very good CB. For a price around 20mil, he is a bargain compared to what other CBs of similar qualities go for. As an example, Roma didn't even want to accept 45mil for Manolas. Now I like Manolas, but there is no way that he is worth 20+mil more than Musacchio. It's even a question mark if he is better at all?

As for other CBs that are worth looking at...I just don't think that we can lure them to come to Milan this summer. I am talking about guys like Laporte or Marquinhos.

So in all honesty, a guy like Musacchio is probably the best deal and what makes most sense currently. He fits the type of player we need. He is good with the ball and is really agressive, while he also has good pace on him. He will compliment Romagnoli really well. This deal will also leave the majority of the budget untouched for our other needs while effectively taking care of or CB position.
yeah, that's why I don't think he's that bad a signing. Although I wonder, if we're going to risk the injuries, if it would be better to go for De Vrij.
As for Manolas. Sure he's a better player, in my opinion. but as you said... to cost 20+ mill more... no thank you... for 45 I would rather Laporte
I really think that Musacchio is the better fit next to Romagnoli. Imo, we need someone that is aggressive, explosive, physical and pacy.....and Musacchio I think checks all those boxes. Not saying he is a better player than De Vrij necessarily, but just that he fits as Romagnoli's partner a little better.
Anyone keeping track on Ivan De Santis? How has he grown?

My ultimate dream player on CB position is Laporte.
he's played in all 5 games since the new loan... 3 wins, a loss, and a draw... but can't find any more stats on it...
But I suppose if he's played in all 5 games he can't be doing all that bad...
Can anyone give an update on any of these guys
De Santis
Vergara
Luca Vido
Jose Mauri (played against Juve and LAzio)
Mastour
Felicioli

I think that's all the better loanees - very interested in Jose Mauri - I though he showed some real quality last season and was disappointed he didnt get more of a go. Also disappointed he didnt stay, especially considering we signed Sosa, and guys like poli and montolivo stayed
Gazzetta says these names are on Fassone and Mirabelli's list:

Kessie, Schick, Bernardeschi, Dahoud, Kramer, Alexis Sanchez, Keita, Papu Gomez & Badelj
(02-28-2017, 06:55 AM)reza Wrote: Gazzetta says these names are on Fassone and Mirabelli's list:

Kessie, Schick, Bernardeschi, Dahoud, Kramer, Alexis Sanchez, Keita, Papu Gomez & Badelj

Gazzetta says we will have 150 million € budget for the Summer mercato.
Plus we probably sell Bacca, Niang and De Sciglio for maximum 50 million €.
So altogether it's a 200 million € budget.

They say, we will sign 5 players, one defender, one midfielder, two winger and one striker.
These are the most mentik és targets for each positions:

Musacchio or De Vrij
Fabregas or Dahoud
Bernardeschi, Keita or Aubameyang
Alexis Sanchez or Belotti

I think, the most realistic are: Musacchio, Fabregas, Keita, Bernardeschi, Alexis Sanchez!
If we can also sign permanently Deulofeu and Pasalic, then we can say, we had a successful mercato and a competitive team for next year!
(02-28-2017, 06:55 AM)reza Wrote: Gazzetta says these names are on Fassone and Mirabelli's list:

Of these names, manage to sign Alexis Sanchez is equally impressive as signing Veratti..
(02-28-2017, 05:50 AM)porcho Wrote: he's played in all 5 games since the new loan... 

I think that's all the better loanees - very interested in Jose Mauri - I though he showed some real quality last season and was disappointed he didnt get more of a go. Also disappointed he didnt stay, especially considering we signed Sosa, and guys like poli and montolivo stayed
https://youtu.be/TLmSFX1OxZc

Came across this, I think he's quite impressive. we should have him back for our ItalMilan project haha seriously hes better than current bench player
(02-27-2017, 11:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: 150mil is a lot of money. There won't be many other teams in Europe spending that this summer. (Net spent)

If rumors are true and if we can add a portion of whatever we sell to that, than we are talking about a massive number. We have to be really smart about how we approach the sunmer. I am hoping that for once we do our shopping early on and the team reaches pre-season training with more or less a completed squad.
true. if mirabelli's half as good as sabatini/monchi we can build a competitive side in one summer. just think roma signed the likes of marquinhos, benatia, manolas, rudiger, strootman, pjanic, paredes, nainggolan for peanuts. none of their champions (excluding dzeko/salah) were champions prior to signing for roma and they've finished top 3 for a couple seasons now.