Summer transfer window 2017
PSG and Bayern plays with 4-3-3, already stacked in midfield, so forget them. also teams like Bayern won't overpay for a Real reject. (80 m euros asking price for him, seriously) Same goes for City. They have both Silva and KDB. Chealse or M.United can overpay for him, but not needed for them if you ask me, especially when United has Mata.

Regarding Ronaldo, Real has a game plan for him, which suits him the best. La Liga is the best league for a 33 years old Ronaldo rather than Bundesliga or Serie A. this is why we can't see the same Ronaldo with Portugal. Teams like Bayern, Barca,City won't take him for sure.

One example doesn't change the yes man of 20 years.

Selling him to Real for Kovavic? seriously? they won't let him go, since they see him as future Modric, Modric has a huge contract with them which is too high for us, also 32 years old. that's why we shouldn't sell him to Real. sell him to PSG.
I think with Donnarumma, Real won't offer him a first team spot right away and Milan won't accept 30m. I think he will end up moving elsewhere, likely to PSG. Coz after all they can simply promise Raiola a fat commission and a fat percentage of future sales and he can in turn convince Dollarumma to use PSG as a stepping stone.
Neto seems to be the main target because he's a proven GK in Serie A, already played for Montella (who gave his ok for this move if reports are true) and costs only 10M. Juventus want De Sciglio and it could also be a simple move for both clubs as both players would happily accept a role in the other club.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Dollarumma will go to Juve.
(06-16-2017, 12:37 PM)somedevil Wrote: I think with Donnarumma, Real won't offer him a first team spot right away and Milan won't accept 30m. I think he will end up moving elsewhere, likely to PSG. Coz after all they can simply promise Raiola a fat commission and a fat percentage of future sales and he can in turn convince Dollarumma to use PSG as a stepping stone.

I don't think Donnarumma will use PSG or a similar club as a stepping stone, because his price will get much higher after a year. PSG will have the right to charge Real over 100M because Donnarumma must have at least 2 years left on the contract.

All this recent fuss happened because he and Raiola want to make it as easy as possible for Real to sign him. (Other option is Juve but there is no way we will sell directly to Juve, and there is Buffon)

Unless Raiola can include some ridiculous clauses like the transfer fee must be 10M if Real want him.

And if Donnarumma only need a stepping stone, Milan is the best one since he has many supports here (not now, of course).

Real should put a real offer soon!
(06-16-2017, 12:48 PM)winstonwolfe Wrote: Dollarumma will go to Juve.

That would be the worst scenario. I am talking for myself of course.
Juve can only get him directly for the same amount we pay for Belotti. Indirectly: They can wait for an one-year-idle GK or buy from Real.
And that worst case scenario could happen. For someone who is so ungrateful, that would be no surprise. And his agent also do not know the meaning of the words like honour or respect. Not even minimum of that. So that is very possible scenario.
Also, I read somewhere that Yonghong Li said that he will be on the stands until the end of contract, and that 40 million euros or whaterver amount he can get for dollarumma does not mean much to him.

But, there is no need to regret about this kid. It is only a goalkeeper, and they are very easily replaced. We are not talking about Ronaldo or Messi, or any other match-winner.

This new project is exciting and i am very much optimistic about new start of the season. With couple more signing it will be very strong side.
One more quality midfielder and Belotti and I will be more than happy with this mercato.
The issue to bench him or not for a year is somewhat affected by the fact that we are a new management team. They have an obligation to send out a strong message with their intentions for the club in order for the club to be taken seriously from this point onwards.

Everyone in the football world know of our situation, it's the way we deal with this that everyone is waiting to see. Will we be a weak club that bows down to agents? Or will we show ourselves to be a hardline, no nonsense club that is serious about working our way back to the top of the standings.

Donnarumma has put us in a a bind, and now the new president and management will have to react properly and in a manner that will retain other peoples respect for the club. I don't know what the club should do, but whatever it is, they must show that they are a strong management team, and that the club still deserves the respect of everyone around the world.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
i like the idea someone suggested that either 70m and more or he can rot on the stand. it also give a strong signal to our own players that they can't put the club in this situation again, especially there is a lot of our players that is represented by raiola.

abate, bona, ely, la ferrara, mastour. this are our players that still represented by raiola, i think only bona would be the 1 that can be troubling in the future if we want to give him a raise or extend his contract, although his contract is run out until 2020, that is 3 years from now, and by that time he will be 30, so we might want to look for new midfielder.