Summer transfer window 2017
(07-14-2017, 01:47 PM)GeoTav Wrote: I think there is a GK in Milan who must think he finally made the right choice ...

Well his workload will be considerably reduced, having that kind of backline in front of him...
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Welcome Muset and Reso! Hope you guys enjoy your stay here. 

Reso, I think we all of us have a soft spot for Belotti because he is a huge Milan fan. I think nobody would be disappointed if we were to get him instead of Auba. But either one would be an amazing signing. I think some of us are reserved a bit on Belotti because of his price. I mean the quotes are higher than Aubameyang's, but let's be honest here....Auba has proven to be one of the world's top strikers for several years now. Belotti in the mean time still has a lot to prove. 

Either way, I prefer Aubameyang because I think he offers more certainties......but Belotti would make me ecstatic too. 

I have a feeling we are all getting a bit spoiled.  Devilol Okmilan
(07-14-2017, 01:59 PM)Reso Wrote: Hello everyone. I have followed this forum for a very long time. Always been a fan of AC Milan.

I just wanted to express how happy i am with these summer transfers. I too want Belotti instead of Auba. Belotti is a power house. Okmilan

(07-14-2017, 01:59 PM)mooset Wrote: fantastic signing!

Welcome to MM
Is it truth that Bonucci is our new captain?
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(07-14-2017, 12:51 PM)nefremo Wrote: Well yea...Bonucci is not near the level of Nesta/Maldini/Baresi/Cannavaro......but as it's been said, can't really think of a player today that is. For this day and age, Bonucci is definitely one of the top 5 CBs in the world. I think if we ask any fan of any team to make a list of top CBs in the world right now....Bonucci will 99% end up on that list.

To be frank, I have never consider Cannavaro to be the same level as Nesta/Maldini when he is under 30 but he seem to step up after that and became a legendary CB especially his showings at the WC when he is 33. We can hope that Bonucci would improve and step up like Cannavaro to become what I consider legendary.
Agree.....he was always slightly below that level imo too. But still, he was a class player at a higher level than most (if not all) CBs currently.

btw, this is older, but perfectly fits the occasion Big Grin
https://twitter.com/pausascenica/status/...7479609344
(07-14-2017, 02:42 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Is it truth that Bonucci is our new captain?

not confirmed yet.

i think there'll still be more signings in August. Fassone's staying probably to officialize Bonucci & Biglia deals then take them both to China (Milan ownership's home basically the headquarters of this new Milan, so they're paying all this money to get to own Milan and will want to bring out the best possible Milan to their China tours). This is also probably why Andre Silva is going to cut his vacation short and head to China.

keep in mind we still have 2 non-EU spots open and available. they may not be starters but we cannot afford to not use those 2 sacred spots. galliani never really focused and understood how precious a non-EU spot is and how important it is to make it count. With the way this management is organized and are forward thinking, I am certain they're also thinking in the same way. So that's at least two more signings we'll make. Well we could also make them in January. Never know who might be available. It would suck if Neymar gets into some drama with Barcelona and says I want out and we pounce Bonucci-style except to realize we have no Non-EU spots available... that would suck balls lol.

i don't know why I'm even thinking of neymar. 

What a relief from the last 10 years of the Berlusconi era. My god. And we're just getting started. 

THANK YOU CHINA FOR CHOOSING MILAN.
By the way.....is Lapadula to Genoa official? 2mil loan with 11mil obligation?

What are the departures so far? Is this about right?

Poli - Bologna (Free)
Kucka - Trabzonspor (6mil)
Bertolacci - Genoa (Loan)
Lapadula - Genoa (2mil Loan + 11mil obligation)
Diego Lopez - Espanyol (1mil)

Honda, Deulofeu, Ocampos, Pasalic, Mati Fernandez - (expired contracts/end of loans)
(07-14-2017, 02:28 PM)nefremo Wrote: Reso, I think we all of us have a soft spot for Belotti because he is a huge Milan fan. I think nobody would be disappointed if we were to get him instead of Auba. But either one would be an amazing signing. I think some of us are reserved a bit on Belotti because of his price. I mean the quotes are higher than Aubameyang's, but let's be honest here....Auba has proven to be one of the world's top strikers for several years now. Belotti in the mean time still has a lot to prove. 

Either way, I prefer Aubameyang because I think he offers more certainties......but Belotti would make me ecstatic too. 

I have a feeling we are all getting a bit spoiled.  Devilol Okmilan

Yea the value of Belotti is through the ceiling. But how they play, granted i only know them from youtube videos, i think Belotti complements Andre Silva more than Auba. Plus Belotti, with Torino, can torment almost all of the Serie A defenders. Auba is too similar to Andre Silva. I really hope Torino accepts a lower value with Paletta and Niang.

You are right about us getting spoiled Big Grin
AC MILAN
Our non-EU spots might be reserved for real talents from South American? We haven't bought such kind of players since a long time, since Pato I think.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta