Summer transfer window 2017
8M to bring Sanches into our team and mould him into something that we can be proud of. Then after 2 years, if he doesn't impress, we can always sell him off. It's not like his physique or technique has no value. Plus, he's still young. Plenty of selling points.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Heard Man United is interested in Sanches as well. Don't know how much truth is in it though.
(07-21-2017, 04:37 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Heard Man United is interested in Sanches as well. Don't know how much truth is in it though.

They were after him last season and were favourites to sign him however he went to Bayern. But he has been a flop over there. I don't know if united is after him this summer.
(07-21-2017, 04:43 PM)Milan369 Wrote: They were after him last season and were favourites to sign him however he went to Bayern. But he has been a flop over there. I don't know if united is after him this summer.

Well, at least rumours surfaced again today. But it seems Man United will get Matic now, so let's see. Ancelotti is trying to turn Sanches into a Milan-fan...
Sanches 8m loan + 35mln option to buy would be a good deal. To make Bayern feel better, I'd add in that Golden ball clause - if he's ever top 3 for golden ball they get another 20mln euro bonus. Read that somewhere, whether an article or the forum, I liked the idea.

Bayern is probably hesitant to sell the player who won most promising young player award. I wouldn't say he had a "flop" season, he didn't play bad when he played. He found it difficult to find space, and that's understandable in a team with tons of world class & experienced midfielders.
I think the deal is taking this long because Bayern seems to want an obligation to buy, whereas Milan seems to be pushing for an option.

In the end, if I had to guess...both sides will cave a little. We will accept an obligation, but Bayern will go down on the price a little bit.
They'll probably announce it after the game tomorrow.
Hopefully we'll fly back to Milan with him in tow.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
The complication, if he is really near to coming to us or anywhere else for that matter, is that Benfica need to adjust their bonuses. He signed for Bayern with hefty bonuses, Benfica are not going to give up on them just becuase he changes teams ... but no team should take on those bonuses, not us for sure.
That's a great point Reza
(07-21-2017, 06:03 PM)reza Wrote: The complication, if he is really near to coming to us or anywhere else for that matter, is that Benfica need to adjust their bonuses. He signed for Bayern with hefty bonuses, Benfica are not going to give up on them just becuase he changes teams ... but no team should take on those bonuses, not us for sure.

I read that bayern would have to pay 80 million for him in total