Summer transfer window 2017
Imagine it's Hazard??

Sanchez would be my ideal signing tbh. I think he could play second striker what do you guys think? Sanchez + Kalinic + Sanches market done
(07-25-2017, 03:19 PM)reza Wrote: Wilshere Tongue

Darmian  Dodgy
Mr X is Walcut Big Grin
AC MILAN
Kante Ole
Fabregas Angel
They are really screwing with our head with this Mister X thing. I feel like I am back in the Galliani days.
(07-25-2017, 03:36 PM)nefremo Wrote: They are really screwing with our head with this Mister X thing. I feel like I am back in the Galliani days.

It does feel like it a bit. But i think we are definitely gonna end up with a better player than Aquilani Sagrin
AC MILAN
(07-25-2017, 12:48 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: If the target is also other teams' target, I would bet my money on Alexis Sanchez... and will be very disappointed if they come back with Diego Costa Sagrin

i for one would be ecstatic if we got diego costa. he's a top player in his prime who scored 20 goals/8 assists in 35 epl games last season. he's also a proven champion and his winning mentality will be important for the locker room just like bonucci's. i know he clashed with conte at chelsea but i believe that's a one off. otherwise atletico wouldn't want him back. we signed bonucci after falling out with his coach so why not costa.
Big Grin

Watch....it's all a scam. Big Grin
Mirabelli and Fassone were thinking of how to put pressure on Cairo/BVB to drop their price. Solution? London has the most top teams all in one place....plus more speculation about other players in England. Mirabelli says, "I'll just go to London and spend the night with some hookers...everyone will think I am negotiating with someone for Mister X". Problem solved.....Aubameyang's father goes to BVB and puts even more pressure on them to sell before Milan gets their Mister X.
(07-25-2017, 03:44 PM)nefremo Wrote: Big Grin

Watch....it's all a scam. Big Grin
Mirabelli and Fassone were thinking of how to put pressure on Cairo/BVB to drop their price. Solution? London has the most top teams all in one place....plus more speculation about other players in England. Mirabelli says, "I'll just go to London and spend the night with some hookers...everyone will think I am negotiating with someone for Mister X". Problem solved.....Aubameyang's father goes to BVB and puts even more pressure on them to sell before Milan gets their Mister X.

Maybe Niang/Bacca to England??  Devilsmoke