Summer transfer window 2017
(08-06-2017, 05:36 PM)xudong Wrote: I have a rather crazy theory. Maybe all those alleged bids aren't true after all. Why would the media know exactly how much we offered? Maybe we never offered anything above 50M which is perhaps his true value. That could also explain the lack of enthusiasm from Belotti himself, because he didn't feel flattered. 

Still, I think Cairo is stupid (or, really bold, playing a risky game).

I would hold my ground and the worst we have a few young players in Cutrone and Silva. Who can say that we won't have our own Belotti or maybe even better?

I have the same thought. Okmilan  Some rumors are baseless, and football-italia now gets info from unreliable sources.

I am really happy to see how Cutrone play. If he has a team work for him like Belotti, he can score a lot, too. Small teams lack quality players, so they normally build their strategy around the best player (more likely a forward), and the player has plenty of opportunity to develop, but he will face difficulties in bigger clubs. There are many example from Gilardino to Destro. Whether Beradi or Belotti would be another examples or not, we can't be sure.
(08-07-2017, 02:09 AM)Aficio Wrote: I have the same thought. Okmilan  Some rumors are baseless, and football-italia now gets info from unreliable sources.

I am really happy to see how Cutrone play. If he has a team work for him like Belotti, he can score a lot, too. Small teams lack quality players, so they normally build their strategy around the best player (more likely a forward), and the player has plenty of opportunity to develop, but he will face difficulties in bigger clubs. There are many example from Gilardino to Destro. Whether Beradi or Belotti would be another examples or not, we can't be sure.

Unfortunately it's impossible to tell without a big team giving them a chance... It's why it's too big a risk to throw 100mill at a player like that... And I dare say it's why Berardi is still at Sassuolo... No one wants to fork out the $$ for him for that same reason
(08-07-2017, 12:38 AM)porcho Wrote: This! I do think he has the potential to be great... just needs time. And from what I've seen so far from Cutrone, I'd rather see us put our faith in those two with Kalinic adding a little more experience. 

This time next year we might be talking about how we need to reject all the bids coming in for those two... I also think they're the right mix to play side by side. Hopefully they both grow this year and we might be looking at our next superstar striking partnership... Our new Inzaghi/Sheva if you will...
I have good feeling too about Cutrone, if given chance I think he could contribute this season. He has good posture (big) and technique to survive the seria A defence, however, no high expectation for him for his 1st first team season.. #Aubumeback  Sagrin
Here's what Dortmund's sporting director apparently said:

"Barcelona (Dembele) and Milan (Aubameyang) will have to act quick since they won't both leave..."

He also said that €100 million is too low for Dembele.
Thought this would be the case. So basically whoever of us two can meet their valuation for Dembele and Auba will get him and screw the other team.
Unfortunate thing is Auba is valued at 80-100M and Dembele at I would assume 120M - 180M. Whilst we don't overpay for our players, the same can not be said for Barca (especially if they are desperate, have they brought in anyone important at all this mercato?)...
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(08-07-2017, 11:05 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Here's what Dortmund's sporting director apparently said:

"Barcelona (Dembele) and Milan (Aubameyang) will have to act quick since they won't both leave..."

He also said that €100 million is too low for Dembele.

Where did he say that? Source?
(08-07-2017, 11:58 AM)Ryo Wrote: Thought this would be the case. So basically whoever of us two can meet their valuation for Dembele and Auba will get him and screw the other team.
Unfortunate thing is Auba is valued at 80-100M and Dembele at I would assume 120M - 180M. Whilst we don't overpay for our players, the same can not be said for Barca (especially if they are desperate, have they brought in anyone important at all this mercato?)...
This could be BVB's strategy to get more from both, once a selling team always a selling team.

I say all out for Auba, the fee is easily covered with sales of merchandise, sponsorship etc (based on the enthusiasm during our home game)
(08-07-2017, 12:14 PM)Acmir Wrote: Where did he say that? Source?

I read it somewhere, couldn't find the link now.

But also Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Dortmund will only sell one of the two:

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/borussia-...aubameyang

Edit:
http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/mil...f-th-75885
PSG looking at €180m Mbappe ...EFF EFF PEE
Haha they are taking a gigantic dump on UEFA and their "regulations"